Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,728 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Abuja Market Where People Trade Amidst Fear Of The Unknown - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Market Where People Trade Amidst Fear Of The Unknown (2087 Views)

Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Abuja Market / Omi, Ogun Waterside: A Market Where People Still Do Trade By Barter (Photos) / Market Where Human Parts Are Sold In London (Watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Market Where People Trade Amidst Fear Of The Unknown by dlifted: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
http://dlifted..com/2014/10/abuja-market-where-people-trade-amidst.html?spref=tw

Buy your Crayfish, buy sugar o, Ponmo dey here; Aboki comot for road! Dei-Dei, Jabi-Garage-enter with your change; Officer! I just dey enter market nah....Hey! Watch your back.....These are usual happenings that greet traders in the popular Karmo market, Abuja. The trend continues even in the midst of uncertainty.

Re: Abuja Market Where People Trade Amidst Fear Of The Unknown by ndubueze92(m): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
After that Nyaya bombing incident, i completely lost my flair for Abj. Since the deadly marauders could get so close to that point...Enugu sure pass.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 60 And 45KVA Sound Proof Perkins Generators Forsale In Lagos. / NYSC Members: Start Your Own Business And Increase Your Income With ORIFLAME / How Can I Get My Goods Delivered From Amazon To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.