Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

How Non-christains Will Be Saved. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Non-christains Will Be Saved. (735 Views)

Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell / All Christains Will Go To Heaven Says The Lord Of Host / Only Christains Will Make Heaven; What About Other Religions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Non-christains Will Be Saved. by lastmessenger: 12:49am On Nov 01, 2014
I am not about to write another gospel but I think this may be the closest explanation as to how non-christains may be saved.i am not saying that am absolutely right and may God forgive me if I am about to add to his word.This thought came to me after I had an argument with a gentleman and I remember telling him that my granddad was a good man.

I was told that during the time of my grandfather that you will be recognized as a man after you must have gone into the bush, capture an able bodied man and hack off his head, come home and show to your people. But the story was that my granddad refused to do that because he placed himself in the position of the person he will kill just for ego .That made him have compassion on a human like him.

During the argument the gentleman tried to prove to me that my granddad is in hell because he did not confess Christ before he died. Here I disagreed and told him that it was a very difficult thing for my granddad to have accepted Christ eventhough he heard the gospel once or twice.

Here is what i am saying.Jesus made a point and he said" I am the way, the truth and the life.no man comes to the father except through me"this simply means that for anybody to have access to the father, his gateway is Jesus.but if we are to go by the popular interpretation of the bible, one will conclude that the people who are not christains will automatically be condemned but here is what I tell anybody who reasons in such manner. I tell them that if I am born in Iraq or Palestine or any of the Arab world, then there is a 99.99% probability that I will be a Muslim and in this case christainity may not make sense to me. The simple reason is that my parents raised me in Islam and I see the truth in Islam. Therefore just like it will take heaven and earth to convert me from christainity to any religion so it will be to convert me from Islam if I happened to be born in the Arab world.

Now the question is what is Gods plans for those who did not suscribe to Christianity? I my humble opinion, God will save some.i believe that Jesus Christ is the way and that some people actually find that way of life without even knowing it.some people some how just contact the spirit of Christ without knowing it. I believe that it is the spirit of Christ that made my grandpa to have human compassion and refused to kill another human being.

You see God will go out of the ordinary to save his people ( those he created in his image and likeness) and that is why Jesus we were told in the book of Peter that he went and preached to the spirit that is in prison when he died.why will Jesus preach to those who died in the Noah flood if there is no chance that he will save some.God in his mercy gives everybody a chance for salvation.He may not bring a bible carrying pastor to come and preach to the Muslim but God through the spirit of Christ appeals to his conscience and if he accept The law of God is his heart he is will be saved eventhough he still goes to the Mosque.
Another thing is that God through his prophet Jeol said that in the last day the He (God) will send out his spirit upon all flesh. Remember He said all flesh and not some flesh.This spirit that is sent out is the spirit of Christ that go about through out the whole earth to appeal to men to appeal to the heart of man to accept the law of Christ.anyone who responds to this spirit and live according to law of Christ will be saved not minding his religion.a Muslim who has the spirit of Christ will not kill during jihad rather he will risk his life to save those who are fleeing from the Jihadist.yes he may be a budist, a Muslim and any other religion that you can mention but somehow in his daily life he responds to spirit of Christ and live the same life that is lived by christains.
God will always go out of the normal to save people and he gives everybody opportunity to be saved. Everybody born in this world will somehow have access to Christ knowingly or unknowingly and his eternal destiny will be determined by how he responds.
Christ is beyond the church building. Christ is a person, he is a spirit and he is everywhere and people can contact him even when they are ignorantly following other religion which happens maybe because of their upbringing.
Final point is that everybody can be saved no matter the religion.christ is the one that saves people and true Christianity simply means that you have contacted the spirit of Christ.

1 Like

Re: How Non-christains Will Be Saved. by igbinigiejeff(m): 4:16am On Nov 01, 2014
You have said it all! I believe you

1 Like

Re: How Non-christains Will Be Saved. by lastmessenger: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2014
igbinigiejeff:
You have said it all! I believe you
Thanks a lot .

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED!!! Pastor Transfers Marriage Anointing By Kissing Naked Women's Butts!!! / 10 Tips For A Happy Life According To Pope Francis / “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.