Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Start Your Own Ringtones And Mobile Contents Download Store + Free Web Hosting - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Start Your Own Ringtones And Mobile Contents Download Store + Free Web Hosting (893 Views)

new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADEDâ„¢ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Power Bank To Start Your Car With Or Without Battery, Charge Your Laptop, Tablet / Start Your Web Bulk Sms Business/company Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Ringtones And Mobile Contents Download Store + Free Web Hosting by toluaddy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2008
Dear Mobile Phone Owner,

Have ever wanted to [U]START YOUR OWN WORLDWIDE ONLINE MOBILE CONTENTS DOWNLOAD STORE without stress[/U] like the one most people pay through their nose to own, your wish is finally granted. You Ca Now Make Money Selling Ringtones and other lucrative mobile phone contents with this fully-functional automated Mobile Contents Website script, completely-written in php. This software comes complete with a vast catalogue of built-in, self updating mobile phone contents such as:

1. Ringtones,
2. Polyphonics,
3. Wallpapers,
4. Logos,
5. Java games,
6. Animated screensavers,
7. Plus So Much More!

Your Customers Will Also Be Able To Pay You:

- To Compose Their Own Ringtones Online At Your Site, Using A Virtual Note Composer
- To Create Their Own Custom Mobile Phone Colour Wallpapers By Uploading Their Own Images From Their Hard Drives, which is a massive money earner!

You as the store owner WILL ALSO generate constant extra revenue with Google AdSense with adsense codes already loaded into the software for you! Additionally, you can feature high-paying Google Video ads, image ads, and expensive niche adwords, skyscrapper ads, rectangular ads, e.t.c.

The most interesting feature of this software is that it automatically populates its database with:

* Fresh and New Ringtones,
* Fresh and New Polyphonic Ringtones,
* New Personally-composed Ringtones
* Fresh and New Personally-Composed Polyphonic Ringtones,
* New Animated Screensavers,
* New and Fresh Mobile Wallpapers,
* New and Fresh Java Games,
* Fresh Logos,
* Current and Fresh Truetones,
* Top 40 Polyphonic Ringtones From Around Europe,
* Fresh and New Picture messages
* And So Much More Continually, Non-Stop - for as long as your site remains online ALL FROM ONE OF THE LARGEST MOBILE CONTENTS DOWNLOAD WHOLESALER IN THE WORLD.

This company deal with all sales and deliver contents for you to the customers mobile phones, so you don't have to do anything apart from promote your website! More so, should any customer support request be made, your website contact page has been configured to route all requests to this company who would in turn answer the questions of your customers for you and solve their problems without your intervention.

Another striking feature of this store software is THE ABSOLUTE FREEDOM YOU HAVE TO EDIT THE LOOK AND FEEL OF YOUR MOBILE CONTENTS SITE TO STAY UNIQUE together with the unrestricted access to AN EASY-TO-USE ADMINISTRATOR BACK OFFICE from where you'll manage all the aspects of your mobile download store.

You can edit the entire look and feel of your website to match your existing website/forum/blog or simply make it stand out. Everything is customisable.

Seeing is believing. See a live demo of this ringtones and mobile contents download store in real live action here:
http://ringtones.webiznow.com

But that's not all. Because, you'll need an highly-spacious web host account and domain name to host your new Ringtones and Mobile Contents Download store, I have sealed a 1 year free professional web hosting deal for you to get started unhindered. See below the full details of the package:

My 1 Year Professional Web Hosting Deal With My Web Host Company (100% Owned by Moi). Normally costs N3,000/yr; but I am giving it to you F'REE for the next 1 year, SO YOU WILL NOT PAY the above yearly leasing fee until November, 2009:
- 500MB Disk Space (500MB Web Space)
- 50,000MB Bandwidth (50GB Monthly Transfer). This can accommodate not less than 500,000 visitors to your site monthly without exceeding your bandwidth limits.
- 50 Email Accounts (e.g you@yourdomain.com, yourfriend@yourdomain.com)
- 50 Email Forwarders
- 50 Autoresponders
- 1 Domains (You Can Host Your .com, .net, .org, e.t.c. Ringtones and Mobile Contents Store In Your Account)
- 5 Sub-Domains
- 2 MySQL Databases
- 2 PostGRE Databases
- PHP 4, PHP 5 and Perl Support
- CPanel 11.0
- Fantastico Deluxe (Over 25+ Push-Button, 3-Clicks-Install CMS and Scripts)
- Over 100+ Breathetaking Web Templates + FREE Website Builder
- And Lots More, (There Are Loads Of Other Giveaways)

That's not all, I WILL ALSO install this software for you FREE OF CHARGE. This is the exact same professional installation services I offer as a computer programmer to my customers for N1,500 per hour.

Wait, there's more, I will also give you a FREE DOMAIN NAME, free for your 1st year. This costs N2,000/year, but you get it free today for the 1st year.

At this point you may be asking yourself, How can I get all these,

And how much does this incredible Software plus bonuses and add-on packages cost?

While you must be thinking right now that this incredibly powerful "Ringtones and Mobile Contents Download Store" could easily be selling for N50,000, possibly even N75,000, I can tell you this ,

See The Entire Cost Breakdown For Yourself:

Ringtones and Mobile Contents Download Store - Full Cost: N70,000 N25,000
My Professional Installation: N4,500 N2,500
1 Year Web Hosting Package Cost: N3,000 FREE For 1st Year
Domain Name For 1 Year: N2,000 FREE For 1st Year
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Package Costs: N79,500 N27,500 N7,500
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your own copy for just N7,500. This extraordinarily-reduced fee is for 10 people only. After these 10 persons, the price will go up to N15,000 flat. So, confirm your own spot now without delay before someone else does, just follow the simple laid down process below and you'll have this software installed for you within 48 hours from now:

See the exact ringtones and mobile contents download store you'll get here: http://Ringtones.WebizNow.com/

Bank Name: Any Branch Of Intercontinental Bank PLC Nationwide
Account Name: Tolulope O. Adeyemi
Account Number: 0153-001-00000-2408
Account Type:[b] Current Account

After payment, visit http://www.webiznow.com/contact and provide me with every detail on the teller (this process is required for proper delivery and record keeping purposes). Once your payment is verified, usually within 48 hours even during rush hour, your mobile contents download store website will be setup, then you can log in to the admin back office and administer your mobile contents download store and the entire system together with the advertised bonuses.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post a reply to this post. Thanks.

To Your Profits Unrestricted and Success Unlimited,

[b]Tolulope O. Adeyemi
Founder, www.WebizNow.com
Admin General, Forum.WebizNow.com
Founder, www.HostLiberty.com

Important Notification:
===================
1.)You will have to design your mobile contents download store LOGO by yourself. Your mobile contents download store requires your customised logo to establish your presence. It's a must. Otherwise, your site will look amateurish and visitors will not respond to your mobile contents download store as they should.

If you want, I can arrange for an excellent graphic designer to design your ringtones and mobile contents download store logo for you @ a super-reduced fee of N1,500 only. Instead of his regular N35,000 for mini corporate identity design services.

2.) At the end of the 1st year, please note that you'll pay the sum of N5,000 annually for both the web hosting and domain name as stated above in order for your site to remain online as the free offer covers your 1st year only.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung D880(dual Sim) For Sale / Strong 4669x Decoder For Sale / Laptop Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.