Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

D'banj Is Making A Musical Movie About His Life With Apple - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Is Making A Musical Movie About His Life With Apple (611 Views)

Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy / D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! / Simple Tips To Help You Succeed In A Musical Talent Hunt Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Is Making A Musical Movie About His Life With Apple by Wisdytech(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2014
Musical Film: D’banj Signs Deal With Apple

Nigerian pop star, Dapo Oyebanjo, aka D’Banj, has revealed that he is working on a musical movie with Apple Inc. The movie, he said, will be about his 10 year journey in the music industry.

The artiste who disclosed this during a telephone interview with Olisa Adibua on Beat FM, said: “Most people have the wrong impression that Dr Dre was the one that signed me, but the contract I have says Apple. And to take it further, my management, DKM Media in conjunction with Apple is working on a musical movie. I’m going to act in the movie and play the role of D’banj.” D’Banj, who joined the radio programme via telephone from Los Angeles, also revealed that he is taking acting lessons for his new movie role.

“I’m currently taking acting lessons. Initially, I didn't know I would need acting lessons to play myself in the movie but they want to make it very professional and very well done,” he said.

The award-winning entertainer will also be dropping a music album to mark his tenth year anniversary as an artiste. It has been confirmed that his former producer, Don Jazzy, will be on the album.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/musical-film-dbanj-signs-deal-with-apple/

1 Share

Re: D'banj Is Making A Musical Movie About His Life With Apple by coolebux(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2014
At a time like this when water don burst
A gay gave you an Apple and you took it gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Macgo Iphone Cleaner For Windows Is On A Giveaway / New Single:TC Sekere dance prod.by teedot / Top 10 Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.