Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Divine Remembrance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Remembrance (448 Views)

Shading And Marking Out Bible Verse For Remembrance. Right Or Wrong + Pix / Divine Remembrance / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Remembrance by rccgamg: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiX8yrHDTV0

Genesis 8:1
"1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters assuaged;"

When God comes to our rescue, he remembers every aspect of our life.

Does God forget?

Isaiah 49:15-16
"15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee."
"16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."

Our Sins can repel God from helping us

Isaiah 50:2
"2 Wherefore, when I came, was there no man? when I called, was there none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because there is no water, and dieth for thirst."

God's hands are too short, but ours sins keep us in bondage

Isaiah 59:1-2
"1 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:"
"2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear."

God does not forget, neither does he lie.

Divine remembrance is always remembered when there is a forgiveness of SIN.
Any time we Sin, we separate our self from God.

Genesis 18:10-11
"10 And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him."
"11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women."

Stop looking at your circumstance, look only up to God.

Genesis 18:14
"14 Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son."

Genesis 21:1
"1 And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken."

http://www.facebook.com/rccg.amz

(1) (Reply)

The Best Thing You Should Know / SAD NEWS: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash / Who Recieves The Blessing For This Oferring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.