Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal (1748 Views)

Neat And Clean *toks* Kia Picanto (autodrive)@ Just 650k / super clean toks kia sedona accident free lagos cleared 900k last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by chiefkpokp(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2014
I have this Kia, clean, Factory AC, CD Player, authomatic Locks,Power window, Low Milleage, Fabric Sit. Location in Benin City, and Its Petrol and Manual Gear. I need Money urgently this is why I want to give it out for this cheap offer so that I can clear off My Vans. Asking Price is N600,000, call Mr Melvis on 08151259487

Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2014
400k serious buyer
Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by chiefkpokp(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dear friend, your offer is good, but you can step up your budget, this car is too clean, i will be posting more pictures of in and out and engine, 08151259487
Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by MOBBDEEP: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
I am highly interested in this KIA Sir
I believe it is Rio
Sir, can you kindly answer this question:
*What is the mileage
*Which year was it imported & when was it cleared
*Was it from Cotonou or is it via Lagos?
*Can you kindly post the VIN?
*Any issue to fix e.g tyres, electrical issues etc
*Are you on WHATSAPP?
Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by MOBBDEEP: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
OP, I can see you are viewing the thread.
I am awaiting the interior & engine pix you promised
Hope you would answer my previous questions
Can I offer 500K?
Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by chiefkpokp(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yes its Kia Rio
I will Snap the Milleage and send here soon,
the car was imported this year, like June, at a time the Car was Packed Because i have other Cars and Vans that would give me helfty cash, so i decided to concentrate on them, Leaving my Grand Cherokee Jeep, this Kia, and Rover 75, but now, Since i am expecting to Ford vans, I need money urgently to clear it, when the Ship belts. so thats why i decided to bring out the Kia and Jeep, to Market them for quick sales.
Its Lagos Cleared, the sticker is still visible on the windscreem, Its does not have any electrical problem or any problem, everything is sharp, The VIN, i do not have it, its wasn't given to me, as for the milleage, i am not too sure, so i will snap and post here.

Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by MOBBDEEP: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thanks for the detailed info
Buyers would start pouring in now.
For the VIN, you can get it from so many places e.g :
* The Custom Papers
* The Engine bay
* For some, somewhere in the boot
* Somewhere on the windshield for some cars too

Then, what about the accessories e.g spare tyre, jack, manuals etc

Then what about my offer of 500K

And then, what year is it?
Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by chiefkpokp(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
The Dashboard, and the boot and spare tyre..... Car too clean, d little issue is that the wiper blade gave the windscreem mark because the blade don chop.

Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by chiefkpokp(m): 2:21am On Nov 02, 2014
As for that 500k, call me let's talk, the Location of the ride is Benin City, anybody that will be buying this ride, I will dash the person some extral spare Parts Such as the 2back Shock absurvers, the 2 side Mirrors, Brown new Fire instiguisher, foreign Road sign, 1 side head lamp, and D 2 set Back light. If the person is not in Benin, I can help he or she match d baby to his destination excluding North for almost for free becos d car is like Jet.
Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by chiefkpokp(m): 2:29am On Nov 02, 2014
You might still be interest in the Grand Cherokee Jeep.its deisel ,authomatic with 10 loader cd

1 Like

Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by hillary22: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2014
hi. pls, send me pics, specifications and last prize of ur Cherokee jeep to hillary1964@yahoo.com
Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2014
give me details of d cherokee to ekwuemes@gmail.com
Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by chiefkpokp(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2014
Sorry my Ogas at d Top, I cannot email with my phone so I decided to drop the link of the jeep https://www.nairaland.com/1815774/clean-toks-cherokee-jeep-sale
Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by chiefkpokp(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2014
hillary22:
hi. pls, send me pics, specifications and last prize of ur Cherokee jeep to hillary1964@yahoo.com
its negotiable, I have no choice, but price well and its urs
Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by chiefkpokp(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2014
welcome people
Re: Take This Clean Toks Kia With 600K, Best Deal by chiefkpokp(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
wating

(1) (Reply)

Equipments For Hire - Abuja And Environs / sold Toyota Corolla Bank Type 650k sold / Toks 2010 E350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.