Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

M.I Abaga Blowing The Market Away - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Abaga Blowing The Market Away (1279 Views)

VIDEO: M.I Abaga – 'Phase 2' Ft. Moti Cakes / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Download Mp3: M.I Abaga – King James (official Track) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Abaga Blowing The Market Away by jrerico1(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2014
I still can't figure out the best track in the album but I think the best pair are BAD BELLE - ALWAYS LOVE, How about your?

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Blowing The Market Away by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Track 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 bruhhh. I can hardly choose the best. On All 17 track, he rapped about different shiii. M.I is a god
Re: M.I Abaga Blowing The Market Away by ejiro2130(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
The album has been on repeat since yesterday

Human being and brother best track for me
Re: M.I Abaga Blowing The Market Away by jrerico1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Brother and human being are so emotional

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Blowing The Market Away by 9jareview: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
For exclusive hiphop review,artiste profiling and more check out 9jareview..com. Follow 9jareview on twitter:@9jareview and like our facebook page.
Re: M.I Abaga Blowing The Market Away by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
OAAC:
Track 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 bruhhh. I can hardly choose the best. On All 17 track, he rapped about different shiii. M.I is a god

No he is not... See the g.o.d in the excerpt below
JonBee1:
Jesse Jagz... God on the mic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOTMZXGyNNw
It is logical to say Jesse Abaga is in a class of his own that we are all either afraid to touch, judge or predict. We could picture him as residing in the first floor above the ground floor where the Nigerian music industry is happening. He is in the game, redefining Nigerian Hip-Hop. He's got dat "international flow"

When it is claimed that Jesse Jagz is the best; some peeps might find it preposterous.
Why? People will judge rappers without listening to their discography and many times people are just ignorant and will refuse to open their mind.

Once again, I put it to you that Jesse Jagz is the best Nigerian rapper of all time. He is way better than his sibling M.I (despite all the hype)
Thy Nation Come/ Royal Niger Company are no doubt the most artistic and Thought-provoking albums by a Nigerian in years. It got superior beats, the lyrics, the messages. This isn't just the average “out the studio” album. This is art. This is jagz
For those who don't believe. I dare you then to verify my claim by listening to Jagz latest efforts side-by-side with that of M.I.
Is Jesse Jagz (Thy nation come / Royal Niger Company) VS. MI (The Chairman)
This is how we are going to determine the best.

http://www.fusiongreen.com/music/bed-of-roses
" i spit that boy wonder sh*t, me and my conglomerate, met the game re-configured it'.........see intro abeg. jagz is a beast.

One thing is sure, ...long after all the overrated cacophonous rappers whose music are enjoying dislocated massive airplay by our compromised VJ & DJ and discordance commercial noise have melted to graveyard quietude. The Jesse Jagz classics will still play on...
Re: M.I Abaga Blowing The Market Away by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
JonBee1:

No he is not... See the g.o.d in the excerpt below

When it is claimed that Jesse Jagz is the best; some peeps might find it preposterous.
Why? People will judge rappers without listening to their discography and many times people are just ignorant and will refuse to open their mind.

Once again, I put it to you that Jesse Jagz is the best Nigerian rapper of all time. He is way better than his sibling M.I (despite all the hype)later)
Thy Nation Come/ Royal Niger Company are no doubt the most artistic and Thought-provoking albums by a Nigerian in years. It got superior beats, the lyrics, the messages. This isn't just the average “out the studio” album. This is art. This is jagz
For those who don't believe. I dare you then to verify my claim by listening to Jagz latest efforts side-by-side with that of M.I.
Is Jesse Jagz (Thy nation come / Royal Niger Company) VS. MI (The Chairman)
This is how we are going to determine the best.

http://www.fusiongreen.com/music/bed-of-roses
" i spit that boy wonder sh*t, me and my conglomerate, met the game re-configured it'.........see intro abeg. jagz is a beast.

One thing is sure, ...long after all the overrated cacophonous rappers whose music are enjoying dislocated massive airplay by our compromised VJ & DJ and discordance commercial noise have melted to ecstatic quietude of harmonious good music. The Jesse Jagz classics will still play on...
don't get me wrong! I love jesse, and respect his art. Basically, mi and jesse are the messiahs of the nigerian hiphop scene....i love jessejagz alot, and you listed some of his golden attribute, which include deep lyrics, beat, and you failed to hard, he is an incredible performer. Nuff said, i think thats just all. But on Mi's, bruhhh, mi also got lyric, he got style, mad flow, he is creative and versatile, mi is intellegent, he is a business dude, just to mention a few! The are both bosses, and and gods on the mic. But its just basic instinct, and personal opinion, i choose M over jesse, of which jesse jagz comes next.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Blowing The Market Away by NaLaugh: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2014
The album was all over the place. i can't say i like it.

Other than "Brother," and "Human Being" nothing else was remarkably nice.

He went overboard on the commercial angle.

I guess he couldn't afford not to put Ice Prince's commercial success strategies to work.

He dumbed down his flow, and ... aw never mind.. i'm outta here.

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Kiss Daniel – Mama (prod. By Young John) / New Music. Double Your Hustle / Hot Banger!!! Jowana Grand – “loco” Ft. Slimcase & Mr Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.