Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,893 members, 7,956,366 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) (26479 Views)

Dayo 'D1' Adeneye & Wife Celebrate 17 Years Together / Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / Kate Henshaw's Joins Politics, Campaign Poster Is Not Looking Bad At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
All this celebrithiefs turned polithieficians.I don't trust them one bit.They only care about their broke pockets.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by NellyGhenghen(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Haven't these guys made enough money? You dont necessarily have to be a politician to make an impact on people's lives.

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by phanter: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dats nicee
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by samuelfemo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
Na democracy tins we. dey
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by temitemi1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wrong move u shouldn't heve joined apc, simply because apc is a gonner... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Davvymavvy: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Why won't they contest. To think that GEJ, the dumb azz could think of re-election bid in a land full of charismatic and competent patriots. My brother, politics has become comedy under GEJ, no wonder, Julius Agwu wants to become governor in a joke industry called nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Seems politics is the next bus-stop for the dwindling stars in the entertainment industry because im very convinced that many if not all are joining politics to earn a living.

But the truth is that there is absolutely nothing wrong in joining politics to make a living because its a job like any other.but what i will frown at is getting selfish and insensitive to the needs and yearnings of the electorates that voted them in.

Its time for the youths and young generation to take over the affairs of the country. APC it is.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
oooosheyyy! you're repping my hood.
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
credible pple re needed in politics 2 sanitize it. All best D1

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by ahizih(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
webdezzi:
These are the kind of people we need in politics
Dayo is a humble, knowledgeable, wise and well brought up dude.
These guys contributed immensely to the entertainment industry and got it to the point we have today.

i believe if given the chance, they will perform.
U're using there contributions to entertainment industry as a yardstick for that de will deliver as de are goin into politics,bro entertainment is not politics,politics is not a place to play jamboree. Is like votin a philanthropist into power becux he helps de needy case study of imo state,my guy if u're not inclined wit politics den u stay bak to ur field.
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Bode2: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dreambeat:
Shy Dayo.How will he muster up courage to talk on the floor of the house.I wish him the best though
Do you know him to be shy?
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nmeri17: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
All these brooms and umbrellas these celebrities are sharing...diaris godu oooo cry cry

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wake me when klint da Drunk picks up a form as well

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by simdam500(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
cry
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by manck2: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
angry sad cool
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by zubby29(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Politics is now entertainment in nigeria.
hahaha.so on point

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yoruba entertainers: APC
Igbo entertainers: PDP

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
ahizih:
U're using there contributions to entertainment industry as a yardstick for that de will deliver as de are goin into politics,bro entertainment is not politics,politics is not a place to play jamboree. Is like votin a philanthropist into power becux he helps de needy case study of imo state,my guy if u're not inclined wit politics den u stay bak to ur field.

and the dullard ruling you currently made contributions in what sector?
pls remind me.

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by newspapers: 12:53am On Nov 02, 2014
VIPERVENOM:
OK......so wen is maheeda joining

Hahahahah... What's Dayo got to do with Maheeda entering Politics nah... Lol... Was like all these Celebs entering Politics, hmmm o. Even read it on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/dayo-adeneye-aka-d1-battles-ogun-house-assembly/ that he's going in to contest because "my people wanted me to contest and serve"

LWKMD....

1 Like

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by patostation(m): 2:55am On Nov 02, 2014
This 'Big Doo' and 'Entertainment Guru' is joining politics to contest for a position in the state house of assembly. Ordinary state house of assembly! Have things become so hard for him? His mates are going into the Federal House of Reps. Dimeji Bankole will be laughing at this guy
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2014
patostation:
This 'Big Doo' and 'Entertainment Guru' is joining politics to contest for a position in the state house of assembly. Ordinary state house of assembly! Have things become so hard for him? His mates are going into the Federal House of Reps. Dimeji Bankole will be laughing at this guy
Desmond Elliot is also running for a Lagos State House of Assembly seat.
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
One of Nigeria’s renowned entertainment guru and media barons, Otunba Adedayo Olumide Adeneye (D-ONE) has joined the political race. And according to insiders, D1 is on a mission to rescue and rebuild the future of his people at Odogbolu Constituency of Ogun state, South West Nigeria. The entertainment guru and co-founder of Primetime Entertainment is vying to be a member of the Ogun state House of Assembly under APC.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/dayo-adeneye-aka-d1-has-joined-politics.html
This guy is out to work cos obviously he is bigger than what he is contesting for.
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by philips70(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2014
Boscojugunu:
PreSident Shehu Shagari

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problem especially in the sight of international community because of his being an epitome of integrity.“

President Goodluck Jonathan

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“

President Olusegun Obasanjo

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear let‘s go to jail “

"Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible

President Musa Yaradua

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“

General Abdusalam Abubakar

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“

General Sani Abacha

“I have realise our collective mistake in over- throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come & do what is best known of you. Patriotic service to the nation.“(PTF Inaugural Speech)

These should be this man's campaign lines on National TVs. All we need at this time is an incorruptible Nigerian that can tear down this rock of Gibraltar called corruption. It has so eaten into d blood of Nigerians that even our president do not know the difference between it and "ordinary stealing".

3 Likes

Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by maxy097(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2014
these entertainers cum politicians have got nothing to offer
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
InwehAkpevwe:
Hit likes for PDP
and Share for APC

this is more of a kind of poll, anyway i dont like this idea of online survey but il share it.#ENOUGH OF THESE UMBRELLA TRASHES#MORE BROOMS TO SWEEP THEM OFF.
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
patostation:

yet I don't seem to understand how u want to climb the ladder from the top.
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Omeife2: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
One of Nigeria’s renowned entertainment guru and media barons, Otunba Adedayo Olumide Adeneye (D-ONE) has joined the political race. And according to insiders, D1 is on a mission to rescue and rebuild the future of his people at Odogbolu Constituency of Ogun state, South West Nigeria. The entertainment guru and co-founder of Primetime Entertainment is vying to be a member of the Ogun state House of Assembly under APC.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/dayo-adeneye-aka-d1-has-joined-politics.html

I like you D1, but i hate it when aspirants say they have succumbed to the wishes of their people to contest. It clearly shows lack of planning and vision. Leadership should not be an after thought born out of external pressure. We need leaders who have been planning for years, and not those with a spur of the moment decision to lead
Re: Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) by Louislewis: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
When Ideas are fading away, the next point is politics. Entertainers self! Why politics?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God / Omoni Oboli Poses With Her Husband And Sons (PHOTO) / Yung6ix Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.