Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,735 members, 7,959,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Two Or Three Days For You Cutie And Then - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Or Three Days For You Cutie And Then (394 Views)

Causing Bad Hair Days For Many Regardless / What Could Be Making Me Feel Like Am Having A Hangover For Three Days Now? / ‘dead’ Man Wakes Up After Three Days In Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Or Three Days For You Cutie And Then by painyaki: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2014
Two or three days for you cutie and then you know use you adjust in gorgeous I'll food you know what you're really efficient in maybe you would have a little bit stockpile yes I was around on Tuesday but Imagine you know you probably got up in the morning and had to go and find food and I will take several hours it prompted me to Diaberine
lead her on the day and I'm sure K you know there wasn't allot will be skating bring around so and they're probably pretty healthy instead I have some faction him that's all the but the probably pretty healthy until they got stung by a or died of an infection or knows not trying to compare I just in case man but there was no way they even healthier than the way we okay love my point there alright so I get so those 28 statement for 24 hours doesn’t mean it's your birthday like morning till evening you triceratops you're sleeping a lot of time right see you again you stopping at six .

For More Info,Visit This Site>>>>>> http://diaberinefacts.com/
Re: Two Or Three Days For You Cutie And Then by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Awww

Cool

Vote for rozzay for miss nairaland 2014 and I'll visit ya blog and drop a comment thanks

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Have Your Baby In United States & Needs Affordable Accommodation / Diagnose Of Fibroid? Here Is A Way Out / Before The Occasion, Do A Little Analysis To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.