Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Campus Life....true Story - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Campus Life....true Story (5765 Views)

Anatomy Student Of Uniosun's Death: Revealed True Story Behind It / Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus / Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campus Life....true Story by Kweenesther(f): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2014
"Hey...good morning, please can you tell me the way to the faculty of social science?" "Oh its the third building by your right just after the Law department. Am going there too, are you a fresher too?" "Yeah, am Victoria and you" "Am Joy, maybe we should go together. I was a bit little eager to get to my department. It was first day at school, the long awaited day was finally here. I have been looking forward to today for sometimes now, I think i look a little overdressed in the yellow gown and black heels i was putting on but decided to quench the little voice of doubt so as not to spoil my big day. Economics department was not hard to locate as it was crowded with freshers like me. We managed to find two empty space and decided to seat together. After the long hours of lecture we went to look for a restuarant for what to eat. The nearest one was a nice looking building. Students where buying snacks and drinks, relaxing and chatting. Joy and I found a cozy corner to eat. We were eating and gisting about the school when joy decided to go to the restroom. "Excuse me, is somebody seating here?" I look up and saw a girl with her friend talking to me about the two empty chairs next to me. "Yes, my friend is there" i replied "The chair has been empty since we came in here and there is no sign of anybody sitting here, Gift please seat down let me get something for us to eat. she is keeping the chair all to herself, Be like say she be johny just come" "Sister, my friend is occupying that place you have to stand up" "Are you stupid, or maybe you must be getting mad. So you expect me to stand up and eat. Do you know who i am. Eeehnn, see dis village girl oo" Being not able to control my temper i lashed back at her telling her she was disrepectful and lacked home training. Then She gave me a hot slap...TWICE!!!

1 Like

Re: Campus Life....true Story by Kweenesther(f): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2014
Hey guys....hows the story? if you want me to continue you can just comment and say so...thanks for reading
Re: Campus Life....true Story by tuwayz(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kweenesther:
Hey guys....hows the story? if you want me to continue you can just comment and say so...thanks for reading

Yeah go ahead am with u
Re: Campus Life....true Story by QSheba: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
pls continue
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
stop posting half story. or
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Kweenesther(f): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
CHAPTER 2 My eyes saw stars as my face was boiling hot. People started gathering around us and begging the girl who slapped me called Ada to calm down and forgive me. I couldnt fight back because i was scared of being expelled on my first day in the university just like they warned us in secondary school not to fight. That was when i noticed joy was back and trading insult with Ada and gift. I felt very humiliated, almost on the verge of tears so i just left the eatery and went directly to my hostel. My first day at school was ruined. The remaining days of the week was great. I made new friends and Was made the assistant class representative in my department. So i almost became popular. CHAPTER 3 "Hey Jude watsup. Been long i saw you. How far that your babe na" "Mehn that girl is just throwing herself on me. I don tell her say i no want she no dey hear. Some girls are just so cheap" "No be all of them oh, some still dey wey dey form like say na deir papa be V.C." Jude friend Emeka replied "The other day during lectures I misplaced my handout and I ask a girl to lend me hers, She gave me her address and ask me to come get it at her house in the midnight while batting her eyelashes at me. Made me wonder if i was asking for her body or her hand out." "Hope you didnt dig her, Or have you forgotten our guys code...Never date a girl in your department.. we are not supposed to date or dig girls in our department"Said Emeka "How can i forget when i made the rules my self, that's the last thing i will do no matter how the girl fine reach. Remember am the class rep, I have to show good example" Jude replied. "Hahahaha.....Jude u funny die, Abeg we go see later make i go give my sister her Charger wey i borrow" TO BE CONTINUED......
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Kweenesther(f): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
If you guys dont comment on how the story is...wont be able to write more...So ur comments re appreciated so as to boost my confidence...No ghost readers needed please
Re: Campus Life....true Story by tuwayz(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kweenesther:
If you guys dont comment on how the story is...wont be able to write more...So ur comments re appreciated so as to boost my confidence...No ghost readers needed please

U dey high on weed ni? Who come force make u write sef go sit down jhor, Smh

2 Likes

Re: Campus Life....true Story by Kweenesther(f): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lol....wont take that as an insult...not forcing anybody to comment...just doing it for d fun of it...MORE STORIES COMING
Re: Campus Life....true Story by wheesin(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
interesting story.. i admire ur confidence.. i need more
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Babygal4eva(f): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
space you article so it will be easy to differentiate who is talking, it's a nice story but you need to make it neat so people would be interested.

And make it known when a scene is over and another has started like use ***** on the next line. Goodluck.
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Kweenesther(f): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thanks a lot @Weesin nd babygal4eva...Really appreciate
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kweenesther:
Lol....wont take that as an insult...not forcing anybody to comment...just doing it for d fun of it...MORE STORIES COMING
me i dey 4low u
Re: Campus Life....true Story by QSheba: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
The story is also very short
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Kweenesther(f): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
CHAPTER 4 *****It was a Wednesday morning and i was headed to the office Mr. Steven Okorie one of my lecturers to submit the last English assignment given to us. I was with a bulk of papers and was in a hurry because i was having a test in the next fifteen minutes. The lecturer was a bald pot bellied man who was very strict and was always preaching about d virtues of punctuality so i couldn't afford to be late.****** *****Eight minutes to Nine o clock and i was becoming tensed. I was almost running now when i noticed that a slip was almost falling out of the papers. I was adjusting the slip when i bumped into someone and Everything fell on the floor**** "Oh am so sorry, I wasn't looking at where i was going. Here, let me help you pack your books too" I said, still looking down. "Don't worry, it was My fault too. I was operating my phone and wasn't looking" A male voice replied ******I looked up and meet the most the most amazing pair of eyes i have ever seen smiling down at me. I was mesmerised by them for some seconds until it hit me, Gosh, this was my course mate Jude. Although he was given the position of course rep and I the assistant, We don't talk much apart from when we are working together, because he wasn't my type. You know he was tall, light skinned and very handsome. Its not like I dont like tall or handsome guys or something but its just that these kind of handsome ones are always players, chasing girls and breaking their heart and i cant afford that because I really wanted to face my studies and get really good grades to make my parents proud. Though I still prefer the Nerd kind of guys, Smart and sturdy. Anyway I just gathered my documents, apologized again, thanked him and quickly left. Dont want him to start getting ideas that am into him or something. ******JUDE was still looking at the retreating figure going down towards the corridor hurriedly. That was Victoria, his assistant. She seems like the prim and proper schoolmarm type. She was beautiful though, Nice baby face, cool eyes. Jeez! wat was he doing, standing in d middle of the corridor checking her out in his mind when he had an important test to write. *******Just as he was about leaving, he stumbled upon something, a book. Picking it up, it was a diary, boldly written on it was "VICTORIA ANDERSON. If found please return to the Econimics Department, Assistant Class Representative".

1 Like

Re: Campus Life....true Story by Olarewajub: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Interesting story. This should be in the Literature section.
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Kweenesther(f): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yeah...but i just wanted to write something really different here...Let d comments keep coming...before i continue

1 Like

Re: Campus Life....true Story by tuwayz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kweenesther:
Yeah...but i just wanted to write something really different here...Let d comments keep coming...before i continue

Hehehe nice one though mehn I didn't mean to insult u but ur statement got me annoyed, pls write it like u are telling ur story because dats wat ur topic stated rather than writing it like a novel, pls use pronouns to point out urselve instead of using noun

2 Likes

Re: Campus Life....true Story by adez9: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nyc 1,cnt pls
Re: Campus Life....true Story by acenazt: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
ehmm,a beg guys why should guys not date girls from their department I no want go f up
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Les: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Concentrate on ur spacing and be more vivid with ur diction. Like i don't even know if you are a guy or a girl!
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Kweenesther(f): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Les:
Concentrate on ur spacing and be more vivid with ur diction. Like i don't even know if you are a guy or a girl!
Okay...thanks..am using my phone so d spacing is a little difficult...Its a Female character...would work more on it
Re: Campus Life....true Story by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nice story
Re: Campus Life....true Story by tdayof(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kweenesther:
CHAPTER 4 *****It was a Wednesday morning and i was headed to the office Mr. Steven Okorie one of my lecturers to submit the last English assignment given to us. I was with a bulk of papers and was in a hurry because i was having a test in the next fifteen minutes. The lecturer was a bald pot bellied man who was very strict and was always preaching about d virtues of punctuality so i couldn't afford to be late.****** *****Eight minutes to Nine o clock and i was becoming tensed. I was almost running now when i noticed that a slip was almost falling out of the papers. I was adjusting the slip when i bumped into someone and Everything fell on the floor**** "Oh am so sorry, I wasn't looking at where i was going. Here, let me help you pack your books too" I said, still looking down. "Don't worry, it was My fault too. I was operating my phone and wasn't looking" A male voice replied ******I looked up and meet the most the most amazing pair of eyes i have ever seen smiling down at me. I was mesmerised by them for some seconds until it hit me, Gosh, this was my course mate Jude. Although he was given the position of course rep and I the assistant, We don't talk much apart from when we are working together, because he wasn't my type. You know he was tall, light skinned and very handsome. Its not like I dont like tall or handsome guys or something but its just that these kind of handsome ones are always players, chasing girls and breaking their heart and i cant afford that because I really wanted to face my studies and get really good grades to make my parents proud. Though I still prefer the Nerd kind of guys, Smart and sturdy. Anyway I just gathered my documents, apologized again, thanked him and quickly left. Dont want him to start getting ideas that am into him or something.
JUDE was still looking at the retreating figure going down towards the corridor hurriedly. That was Victoria, his assistant. She seems like the prim and proper schoolmarm type. She was beautiful though, Nice baby face, cool eyes. Jeez! wat was he doing, standing in d middle of the corridor checking her out in his mind when he had an important test to write. ************************************************************
Just as he was about leaving, he stumbled upon something, a book. Picking it up, it was a diary, boldly written on it was "VICTORIA ANDERSON. If found please return to the Econimics Department, Assistant Class Representative".

1 Like

Re: Campus Life....true Story by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Keep it up,am following grin
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Babygal4eva(f): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2014
acenazt:
ehmm,a beg guys why should guys not date girls from their department I no want go f up
t's generally not advised just like it's not advised to date a girl/guy on your street, it will create tension if things go wrong or bad rumors can be spread you know how girls talk na.
Re: Campus Life....true Story by acenazt: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2014
Babygal4eva:

t's generally not advised just like it's not advised to date a girl/guy on your street, it will create tension if things go wrong or bad rumors can be spread you know how girls talk na.
hmmm OK thanks alot
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Kweenesther(f): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
CHAPTER 5 ******THANKFULLY, when Victoria got to her hostel, the lecturer had not arrived. She muttered a short prayer of thanks and rushed to her seat. "Vicky, watsup?, I thought you were going to miss the test" Shade, her course mate said. "Miss the test and lower my chances of scoring a high G.P?, God forbid" Victoria said. "Hahaha..." Shade laughed. "But babe oh, remember my birthday party tomorrow, you must not miss it. Dress code is blue" "Ah ah, Shade! you and this your dress code for everything. Okay, when is it holding?" Victoria said. "Its just 9:00pm, but as a close friend, you can come by 8pm". Shade replied. "Alright, but i will have to leave early because I get work with Prof Dele on the assignment submission". "Yes Ma, we go try release you early" Shade added, chuckling, just as the lecturer walked in.******* ********After the test, Jude decided to walk up to Victoria and hand over her diary. The prospect of that made him excited, but he could not understand, neither did he want to analyse it.****** ******Victoria could see him coming towards her and she almost wanted to avoid him. She didn't want to talk to him and she had lots of other stuffs to do. "Shade, would you like to get a drink, cause am feeling very thirsty." "Sure, lets take the back door, its shorter". And they left. ******"What the hell!" Jude said annoyed. "she knew I was coming to meet her and she just left, Since she has decided to avoid me, I might as well keep the diary". He mused.***** CHAPTER 6 *****THE party was already kicking off, most of her course mate were present, as shade made it a point to extend invitations to them in front of the lecture hall. Even guys and girls from other department weren't left out. The party was being held at Da Vin hotel, few miles from shade's lodge. Yesterday she lost her diary and so was feeling a little low. There were some secret and personal information inside that she couldn't imagine another person reading and knowing about. It would come out very embarrassing to her. Maybe she should have followed her instincts and left it at home. But its been with her for a long time and she felt an attachment to it, so she couldn't leave it. "Yea, I know its childish" She chuckled sadly.****** *******"Happy birthday Shade dearie, here's your present. "Thanks Gift, Ada you guys are the best." said shade, giving them a peck each on the cheek. "Nice party" Gift added looking around. " Who is that that's talking to my boyfriend". "Oh, that's Vicky, my friend. We are course mates. "Really" Gift added sarcastically. Turning to her friend, she said. "Ada, isn't that the girl that humiliated and disgraced you in front of our friends two weeks ago?". "Yes oh, so she even have the guts to be talking to Nnamdi, see as she is smiling and standing close to him. Gift lets go".
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Nastydroid(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
*spreading mat*
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
*following* Nice story.
Re: Campus Life....true Story by victorix(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
beautiful story, following right away.
Re: Campus Life....true Story by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Poster, are you the girl in question? Just curious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Misplaced Ur Jamb Registration Number Or Pin N U Want 2 Retrieve It Click Me / No Cult Clash In YABATECH, Management Says / Female Corps Member Causes Stir With Her Choice Of Outfit At Camp (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.