Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. (1311 Views)

20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! / 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by AlienSPY: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Today is weekend so let just have fun.

I am going to xray 3 female nairaland celebrities and their 3 males counterparts that have shakedown, moved and command followers here on nairaland. If you move against them, you are in deep pooh cos their array of followers will treat your fuckup...ofcourse their ever dedicated followers worship them, adored them and even azz licked them.

FEMALES:

IDOWUOGBO: This pretty lady is a comic relief. Her brand is always confrontational and most time she appear as a bully. She has a mind of her own and very much independent in her character. Firstly, she will scare you to bits with her offensive, if you become jittery and reclusive she will feed on your vulnerability but if you appear evasive and unyielding, she has automatically win you over and subsequent correspondence with you will be humane and friendly. Once you become a disciple, you won't have any choice but calling her demeanour "razziness". She is love by many, hated by few and command large followers. She could brand an unacceptable product on nairaland and market it for premium.

MzMARIAH: Gboam! Out of the blues she appeared. Firstly, she was hungry for the top. She want to roll and dine with the movers and shakers on nairaland and to do that, she needs Idowu-ogbo and Lauretta_u to achieve that. She has carefully studied the underlying politics on nairaland and felt fraternity with this TWO will catapult her to the BIG LEAGUE. Very smart and ambitious, she began to reach out and dragging others along as well. Her catholic devotion was a catalyst for recruitment. Ofcourse she recruited enough from the catholic sympathisers, move into Forum, walked her way through and ended in romance. By the time she was done, she had no need for Idowu-ogbo nor lauretta_u anymore. She had arrived Big, worshipped, admired and controlling until the fame, popularity and celebrity got into her head...she couldn't control it, no image manager to run her "pubic appearance" until she lost it. She actually diminished her predecessor reign abruptly but didn't last unlike her predecessor who held it for several years.

MizMYCOLI...Along came this smart, intelligent lady. Didn't make much of an impact until Mizmariah start to slip. Marred by Mizmariah several controversy she began to walk her way into the mind of forum members. Unlike Maria that used catholic as a front, she decided to introduce another brand of religion, creates topics on it and argue it out. For her, A little controversy will do the trick, coupled with her vocabulary command, she was sure to win a lot of admirers. Gbam!...she got the atheists, and the nairaland dudes changed course and flocked to her knowing Maria expedition and rating has been marred in controversy. The candour, humility, respectful nature also worn lots of admiration but of late the prominence, popularity is getting into her and gradually she has started losing focus, becoming commanding and repulsive...will she last like Idowuogbo or have a stint like MzMariah. Time shall tell

*guys own loading*
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by ERCROSS(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Controvertialist...

I call unto yee..

Bashers of NL..
Derailers of NL..
Confusionists...
Analysts...
Critics...
Spectators..

And the ever crazy trolls and trollers of NL..

This is gonna be interesting..
Bring it on..
The male version..
grin

Celebrities day out.
wink
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by deuce7(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
Arabic Thread...today go make sense. *sips ribena*
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Na wa oooo...Legend Badosky aka Deaconess Kofoshi in da house!! YOH YOH! grin
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
Uhmm.. Seems interesting. Sticking around.
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by AlienSPY: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
MALES:

SEXKILLZ: This dude is a fantastic guy. He came prepared on nairaland and his constituency was the FEMALES. Armed with intelligence and some cowardice tendency, he walked his way into nairaland members like a magnate. He expand his intelligence on the female members and cow his fellow men with notoriety. Sexkillz will forever give a useful advice to a female member but will be quick to bash his fellow guy with similar challenge. Using intelligence and a little smart doggedness, he played into the HEART of the females, supporting them in every move and watching their back from the male hawks. Sooner than expected he has amass a lot of female folks including idowuogbo who championed his male slaying moves. A lot of females fell for his moves and he was the BEST sought after guy by the females till date. When he won the prized "trophy" he narrowly edged 190 and became the most worshipped guy on nairaland.

190...cool and friendly guy. Very likeable personality who thrive in pulling stunts. He used his Jokes and his legendary 7 girlfriends to amass followers. His love for the females endeared him to many of them and he genuinely commands reputable followers. Was always trying his best to dim-out sexkillz shine but the niqqur remains evasive. His short reign after sexkillz was due to the arrival of the newbies, the trending youngsters or maybe he went into sabbatical leave.h

Finally....

THE ABU-MIKEYs.....The speed he dethrone 190 from the top glitz was electrifying. Before we know it, he has become the ring leader among the mathewbriggs, benkummers, and others. Ofcourse, having successfully chased the older nairalanders away from the section, it was so easy for them to form a fraternity and shared amongst them the female new comers. Though he seem to have relinquished the position to no one in particular, the reason for that might be cos of his academic pursuits.

All the the 3 men and 3 ladies of nairaland that have commanded followers for the past 3 years. Our all time celebrities.
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
[size=40pt] Just passing by [/size]

tonguetongue
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by AbuMikey(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
I never knew I was still relevant o shocked

AbuMikey, Living Legend Toh Bad cool
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Why didn't you use your real moniker for this. Anything you say is bullshit
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by AlienSPY: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
teeo:
Why didn't you use your real moniker for this. Anything you say is bullshit

My gee, was tryna feel the weekend. No hard feelings huh?
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
AlienSPY:

My gee, was tryna feel the weekend. No hard feelings huh?

Now I know who you are
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by AlienSPY: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
teeo:

Now I know who you are

You no fit know me teeo. I registered for the first time in 5 years
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
AlienSPY:

You no fit know me teeo. I registered for the first time in 5 years

Yimu
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by AlienSPY: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
teeo:

Yimu

Arsenal won their match lol
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by 190: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gosh i hated that sexkillz as phuck and still does undecided
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by hungryboy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
oga your list is wack,
No redmosquito
No flow1759
No yuzedo
And no mr cork
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by hungryboy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
AbuMikey:
I never knew I was still relevant o shocked

AbuMikey, Living Legend Toh Bad cool
which legend be dat, whether na u even use your alternate account create this topic sef
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
190:
Gosh i hated that sexkillz as phuck and still does undecided
grin ikillz is back oooo.
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by AbuMikey(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
hungryboy:
which legend be dat, whether na u even use your alternate account create this topic sef

Boy, I'm way too matured for that. undecided

It won't add a Penny to My account, so there's NO NEED whatsoever why I should indulge in such act of gross Childishness.

--
Cheers cheesy
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hehehe
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by Janeify(f): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by AlienSPY: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
hungryboy:
oga your list is wack,
No redmosquito
No flow1759
No yuzedo
And no mr cork

Yuzedo appear to be in the league of the elites on nairaland though very popular but hardly fraternise.

Redmosquito quickly surface and extinguished with his brand of post.

Mr. Cork could be 190 who knows.

When I made the entry I was discussing about the socialites and not some random popular monikers.

Thanks for the observation anyway.
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by 190: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
2sexi:
grin ikillz is back oooo.

WTF is dat undecided
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by 190: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
hungryboy:
grin
Re: Nairaland 'influential' celebrities. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
190:

WTF is dat undecided
that's sexkillz new handle

(1) (Reply)

If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Did This To Your Pots Would You Still Eat Her Food? / Pics Of Comrade Governor Oshiomole In Miami For Honeymoon / Photo:14 AG Members And Their Pastor Lost Their Lives In A Ghasly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.