Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. (1741 Views)

Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 / Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. / Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by safarigirl(f): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bear in mind, that this is a list of Nairalanders who influenced Nairaland with their topics, witty comments, arguments and all things that make NL interesting

1) Lalasticlala: this fellow has to be the most influential NLer in 2014 with ALL his celebrity news and many celeb-inspired lists. Lala is Nairaland's King of Celeb section in 2014 and quite a valuable member as well.
His threads always have a 92% chance of making FP, so there is always a mad rush for space booking

2) Tosyne2much: he started the whole Numbered lists on NL more or less. His threads influenced all the 10 things...7 people...8 events. And more or less any other numbered list you find on NL

3) Onila: Love her or hate her, Onila's crazy attention-seeking threads definitely fills up the number of topics on NL. That and of course her many campaigns to ensure Nigerian girls stay pure, her hate topics against Yoruba women, or her unending claims to virginity.
As much as people have begun to peg her as a bi-polar, schizophrenic attention-seeker grin, she remains steadfast in ensuring we all remember there is such a person as Onila on these streets

4) Nairaland: no be one pesin dey this group. The Space Bookers Association of Nairaland (Nairaland) really influenced this site. They grew stronger with the introduction of that crazy supermod wey no dey gree FP rest....they have actively taken over from the G7 or Garri Soldiers who ruled in 2013 through early 2014.
You can't open a thead on NL without finding their signature posts that consist of anything from a dot (.) To an alphabet (H,K) to words (so?, hmm, ok)....wherever you go on NL, Nairaland rules

5) PDP and APC e-thugs: Elections are comingg in less than 2 months so as expected, the e-goons of PDP and APC have flooded the internet to win voters for their candidates and of course sway some against the opposition.
There have been threads and counter-threads to discredit both Presidential candidates, arguments and counter-arguments that go from sensible to utterly ridiculous. These guys have influenced a lot of FP threads recently.

6) The RealMrStan and Ishilove: There have been speculations that these two were chosen as the supermods Seun advertised for, especially the former who has been solely responsible for up to 100 FP topics in the last 2 weeks.
In order to reach FP, you either have to be TheRealMrStan, or be his relative or famz him...in fact, na this guy be the koko for NL FP activities. Respect his conglomerate gbagbe grin

7) Seun Osewa: The Oga Boss himself, if not for him, I wouldn't have to keep up with 10 FP topics per minute. Seun will always influence Nairaland every single year either with his innovative ideas or new additions to the running of the site.
Some of the new additions we all agreed with were the 'mentions' and 'deactivation" features. I don't know about everyone else, but the 'share' feature is still sketchy for me, and we all still await the 'dislike' button

Who's your most influential NLer of 2014?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by Aitee1: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sis so u sef follow for this list matter

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by Abduletudaye(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nice list.. cool
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Where is D9ty7 and Divepen on this list? Seems you are not a follower of the Literature section.
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by alberto2k(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
No Davidflo? undecided
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by dre11(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
You try safarigirl

How about the moderators of each section.
Those guys too all tried to make the place lively
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by safarigirl(f): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
pelumiiakinboye:
Where is D9ty7 and Divepen on this list? Seems you are not a follower of the Literature section.
no, I'm not
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by D9ty7(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
A perfect list you have there ma'am. But the inclusion of Ishi, Lala and MrStan is the only defect in the list from my own pov(point of view).
Anyways, its your list. And you must have put some things into consideration before drawing up the list.
Enjoy the rest of your day and Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2015 in advance.
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by D9ty7(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
pelumiiakinboye:
You can compile your list. That's her own.
Hope you are good sha?
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by Princesschi(f): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Lemme secure this space bcs i knw....
Meanwhile merry xmas, do celebrate the sole Reason for this Season.
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Proudly S.BAN...
^^^^^^^
That is like the best phrase on NL.
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by ireneony(f): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
safarigirl:
Bear in mind, that this is a list of Nairalanders who influenced Nairaland with their topics, witty comments, arguments and all things that make NL interesting

1) Lalasticlala: this fellow has to be the most influential NLer in 2014 with ALL his celebrity news and many celeb-inspired lists. Lala is Nairaland's King of Celeb section in 2014 and quite a valuable member as well.
His threads always have a 92% chance of making FP, so there is always a mad rush for space booking

2) Tosyne2much: he started the whole Numbered lists on NL more or less. His threads influenced all the 10 things...7 people...8 events. And more or less any other numbered list you find on NL

3) Onila: Love her or hate her, Onila's crazy attention-seeking threads definitely fills up the number of topics on NL. That and of course her many campaigns to ensure Nigerian girls stay pure, her hate topics against Yoruba women, or her unending claims to virginity.
As much as people have begun to peg her as a bi-polar, schizophrenic attention-seeker grin, she remains steadfast in ensuring we all remember there is such a person as Onila on these streets

4) Nairaland: no be one pesin dey this group. The Space Bookers Association of Nairaland (Nairaland) really influenced this site. They grew stronger with the introduction of that crazy supermod wey no dey gree FP rest....they have actively taken over from the G7 or Garri Soldiers who ruled in 2013 through early 2014.
You can't open a thead on NL without finding their signature posts that consist of anything from a dot (.) To an alphabet (H,K) to words (so?, hmm, ok)....wherever you go on NL, Nairaland rules

5) PDP and APC e-thugs: Elections are comingg in less than 2 months so as expected, the e-goons of PDP and APC have flooded the internet to win voters for their candidates and of course sway some against the opposition.
There have been threads and counter-threads to discredit both Presidential candidates, arguments and counter-arguments that go from sensible to utterly ridiculous. These guys have influenced a lot of FP threads recently.

6) The RealMrStan and Ishilove: There have been speculations that these two were chosen as the supermods Seun advertised for, especially the former who has been solely responsible for up to 100 FP topics in the last 2 weeks.
In order to reach FP, you either have to be TheRealMrStan, or be his relative or famz him...in fact, na this guy be the koko for NL FP activities. Respect his conglomerate gbagbe grin

7) Seun Osewa: The Oga Boss himself, if not for him, I wouldn't have to keep up with 10 FP topics per minute. Seun will always influence Nairaland every single year either with his innovative ideas or new additions to the running of the site.
Some of the new additions we all agreed with were the 'mentions' and 'deactivation" features. I don't know about everyone else, but the 'share' feature is still sketchy for me, and we all still await the 'dislike' button
IRENEONY she is the most popular lady on nairaland and love by all.

better

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by safarigirl(f): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
D9ty7:
A perfect list you have there ma'am. But the inclusion of Ishi, Lala and MrStan is the only defect in the list from my own pov(point of view).
Anyways, its your list. And you must have put some things into consideration before drawing up the list.
Enjoy the rest of your day and Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2015 in advance.
nah, Lala is perfectly good for the position.

I'm not regular on most boards so it's those I'm familiar with I'll post. A lot like the Romance section peeps who make lists filled with Romance section regulars....it is a personal list, that's why I asked others to list theirs.

I would have liked to add certain people from sports section and music section, but I'm not very familiar with them and how much influence they have in their respective sections
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by D9ty7(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
safarigirl:
nah, Lala is perfectly good for the position.

I'm not regular on most boards so it's those I'm familiar with I'll post. A lot like the Romance section peeps who make lists filled with Romance section regulars....it is a personal list, that's why I asked others to list theirs.

I would have liked to add certain people from sports section and music section, but I'm not very familiar with them and how much influence they have in their respective sections
Its all good anyways.
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by ochon: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
The most influential NLer of 2014 is AuntySpermBot Antispambot.... Sentencing NLers to jail illegally and harshly since 2005. angry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by StealthyMe(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
better

Aunty fear God small naa tongue

Na so u quote the whole post just to write better grin cheesy

S'Girl...i think u've forgotten the 'I schooled in France' crew undecided sad
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by safarigirl(f): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
better
lol...thanks for editing it wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by Lero15(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
8.) Safarigirl
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by Wittylens(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
*Yawns* Goes back to bed
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by Vikkie14: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ok. I don hear u.
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by epospiky(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
safarigirl:

undecided
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by Sokrates(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2014
No offence but this thread is total bullshiit, lalastic, drealstan and isilove are super-mods so they take all their topics to fp, even the irrelevant ones. And you can't just make up a list like that. There's over 20 sections here in NL so every section may have their own person.
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by Olarewajub: 12:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by Alezy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
she is not but she tried from the list she did sha. Merry christmas

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by Jelailah(f): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
e be lyk say u no knw safarigirl. Go read her stories 4 literature section and u'll knw she's literature
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by waxdude: 3:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Safarigirl...ur name suppose dey dis list oh... wink
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by barackodam: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sokrates:
No offence but this thread is total bullshiit, lalastic, drealstan and isilove are super-mods so they take all their topics to fp, even the irrelevant ones. And you can't just make up a list like that. There's over 20 sections here in NL so every section may have their own person.

@bolded.

So true
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by safarigirl(f): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sokrates:
I put those 3 there...I know they're super mods so they are influential in threads that make FP...and that is an important aspect to be important in, not so?

Once again, I don't visit all sections so I can't start naming NLers that I don't know, can I?
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by spanzed(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
S'girl u forgot the I school in france crew...
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by cooljoe(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
alberto2k:
No Davidflo? undecided
dem no too know davidflo o. Bt we wey dey romance nd sexuality section, we dey tank baba God everyday 4 dat guy. #sheergenuis
Re: 7 Most Influential Nairalanders Of 2014. by amtalkin(f): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2015
you dont knw Safarigirl?
That means you are new in Literature section.
She is a great writer.
One of the best

(1) (Reply)

Seun You Need To Work On This... / Buying US Gift Cards (amazon/walmart) / I Need A Used Or New Gamesir Pad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.