Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira (3034 Views)

Price Reduced: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Volkswagen Transporter T4..600,000naira / Price Reduced : Just Arrvied Tokunbo ///: Toyota Camry..650,000naira / 2001 Tokunbo Isuzu Rodeo For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Arrived from Germany(German Used)...Isuzu Midi ,very sound engine and good body

For viewing,test drive kindly Email: yemyem80@yahoo.com or Call On: 08023876986

Lagos Cleared ,Tokunboh never used in Naija..
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2014

justmenoni:

Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2014

justmenoni:

Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Still available.
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by DRIK(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2014
U need to post pictures of what u are advertising. Include clear pictures of the interior, exterior and engine. That will tell people u are a genuine marketer
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Oic,without the pictures it means its not genuine,comon don't reason in that direction and don't say what you don;t know,if i have the pictures with me i would have posted it without waiting for you to point towards that..

DRIK:
U need to post pictures of what u are advertising. Include clear pictures of the interior, exterior and engine. That will tell people u are a genuine marketer
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2014
justmenoni:

Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2014
justmenoni:
Oic,without the pictures it means its not genuine,comon don't reason in that direction and don't say what you don;t know,if i have the pictures with me i would have posted it without waiting for you to point towards that..

what is the point of this thread without pictures. Are u a serious seller at all?
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Oga are you interested in buying the isuzu or just need the pictures for your view? the post isnt just for you so take nothing personal and stop sounding harsh.

Lanister:
what is the point of this thread without pictures. Are u a serious seller at all?
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2014
justmenoni:
Oga are you interested in buying the isuzu or just need the pictures for your view? the post isnt just for you so take nothing personal and stop sounding harsh.

nah wah oo. A simple advice and you are pressing p. What if I wanna recommend to a friend, you think with your unfriendly reply I will still come back. Best sales
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by Pashim: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Na wa o! Some one is advertising a car and can not put pix.
Common sense should tell you that pix help's potential buyers
to make decision. At worst withhold the price but pix is
something that describes what you are selling. Abi na Trash?
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pashim:

No mind the guy. He should be awarded the dumbest guy on this section
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
op, please post pictures
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by menix(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Whether nar car, truck abi keke I don't know..
Oga put pix mk we know which u re selling..
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
If you are so keen on checking pics,go to google and see what it looks like,i have potential customers check it and negotiation is going on,why put your pressure on the post,if your not satisfied then easily look elsewhere please.

menix:
Whether nar car, truck abi keke I don't know..
Oga put pix mk we know which u re selling..
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
and u think every1 else is a fool like u dat will tk down pictures on google and put together with their ad,and moreover this is not ps3 or some cheap gadgets for you,look elsewhere oga or buy elsewhere,when you can afford golf 1 then inbox me mtschew

Lanister:

No mind the guy. He should be awarded the dumbest guy on this section
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Oga i won't pass insults at you but believe me you don't look like one who could afford an ordinary bike and u are here telling me i don't have common sense,isn't it? mind what yous ay on the post you never know who is who or what is what..

Pashim:
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Baba no vex jare,i took the pictures with my phone before but mistakenly i deleted it or something and i am not in support of putting pictures from google its plagiarism to me and you know how it is in naija? it took alot of energy before i could get them to snap the camry pictures that i just posted on the post,but don't worry still putting lots of effort and will have the pictures up once i can get them and believe me most of this dumb-asses aint buying no shit you know?

segzy14:
op, please post pictures
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by OCTAVO: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
Funny man! Post pic jor.
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 04, 2014
justmenoni:
and u think every1 else is a fool like u dat will tk down pictures on google and put together with their ad,and moreover this is not ps3 or some cheap gadgets for you,look elsewhere oga or buy elsewhere,when you can afford golf 1 then inbox me mtschew

Mumu, can you even afford a brick game. Are you not the rasaki mechanic that your poor customer asked him to sell his over worked on vehicle for him? Although, your area of expertise is working on okadas like Bajaj and Tiger generators. I guess you were trying to broaden you horizon by selling dead cars made with okada parts. Church rat
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2014
Bros i go open another post with the pictures very soon no vex jare

OCTAVO:
Funny man! Post pic jor.
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 6:17am On Dec 04, 2014
I don't trade word with people online but just so you know i am not a mechanic and then a mechanic isn't a disease at least its far better than a jobless entity like you,don't think everyone you meet and will still meet are paupers or low lifers like you,be careful.you really don't know who is who and don't forget its easy to track people these days,be careful man.not a threat though just an advise and one thing you should know is that not everyone supporting you online will support you in real life when you are facing the consequences of your misbehavior's..

Lanister:

Mumu, can you even afford a brick game. Are you not the rasaki mechanic that your poor customer asked him to sell his over worked on vehicle for him? Although, your area of expertise is working on okadas like Bajaj and Tiger generators. I guess you were trying to broaden you horizon by selling dead cars made with okada parts. Church rat
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2014
justmenoni:
I don't trade word with people online but just so you know i am not a mechanic and then a mechanic isn't a disease at least its far better than a jobless entity like you,don't think everyone you meet and will still meet are paupers or low lifers like you,be careful.you really don't know who is who and don't forget its easy to track people these days,be careful man.not a threat though just an advise and one thing you should know is that not everyone supporting you online will support you in real life when you are facing the consequences of your misbehavior's..

K
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by menix(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
justmenoni:
If you are so keen on checking pics,go to google and see what it looks like,i have potential customers check it and negotiation is going on,why put your pressure on the post,if your not satisfied then easily look elsewhere please.

Broz nah bcous of Isuzu u dey speak all dis grammar..
See d problem of not attending nzuzu college in france...
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lol kikiki i actually schooled in france but in france we don't use isuzu grin grin grin grin no mind me jare brother u suppose know how he be for nairaland nah some people no get anything to buy oo but all in the name of commenting them must say something sha ni...now wey i don put this pics this one wey dey comment here before no say anything oo anyway am getting serious negotiations already and wait are u still in france cos am gonna be dere for xmas cos i havent been dere since i left uni in paris grin grin grin grin grin
menix:

Broz nah bcous of Isuzu u dey speak all dis grammar..
See d problem of not attending nzuzu college in france...
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by menix(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
justmenoni:
Lol kikiki i actually schooled in france but in france we don't use isuzu grin grin grin grin no mind me jare brother u suppose know how he be for nairaland nah some people no get anything to buy oo but all in the name of commenting them must say something sha ni...now wey i don put this pics this one wey dey comment here before no say anything oo anyway am getting serious negotiations already and wait are u still in france cos am gonna be dere for xmas cos i havent been dere since i left uni in paris grin grin grin grin grin

Broz eeee I dey feel u, wuld b in france till 22nd Dec. B4 comin back, nah my age grade dey carry our village masqurade dis year..
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by Pashim: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
The guy no get any car to sell jo! Him just want Post for nairaland as for na him first time. Dumb ass guy.
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by Redstone(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
I'm interested, Please forward the pictures to my email: kingsley@fortereg.com

Thanks.
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by San2ski(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
justmenoni:

You're just an animal with double horn
That is: MKPI ! angry
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 05, 2014
San2ski:

You're just an animal with double horn
That is: MKPI ! angry
hahaha
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by justmenoni: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2014
u be correct ewu,mind you i have been on nairaland sicne 2005 guess your still in high school by then,you guyz are just pretty jobless go get a life plus a job he goats.

Pashim:
The guy no get any car to sell jo! Him just want Post for nairaland as for na him first time. Dumb ass guy.
Re: Just Arrvied Tokunbo: Isuzu Midi..750,000naira by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 05, 2014
justmenoni:
u be correct ewu,mind you i have been on nairaland sicne 2005 guess your still in high school by then,you guyz are just pretty jobless go get a life plus a job he goats.

unemployed niggaar selling his father's only property. I'm sure u have been disowned. Bad child. Start selling gala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Avalon / In Need Of A Good Toks Car - Budget Is 900k / Speed Bumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.