Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Another Bird Turns Into Woman In Lago - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Bird Turns Into Woman In Lago (691 Views)

Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Bird Turns Into Woman At Oshodi After Hitting NEPA Wire / UNBELIEVABLE: Bird Turns Into Woman In Broad Day Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Bird Turns Into Woman In Lago by Kennyroy24(f): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Me, I don't understand all these witchy witchy stories. Is it not possible that these people are mentally disturbed individuals instead of witches? I just received these photos and according to the people who claim they witnessed it, a bird suddenly dropped as it was flying by and it turned into the woman above. When people gathered around her, she allegedly confessed to killing four people this week.

This incident happened at Imulokanle street, Ishaga bus stop off Ebule Egba Ekoro road, Lagos. They say she's been wondering around since she fell and they want the police to come take her out of their area. See more photos after the cut...

http://omobar..com/2014/11/another-bird-turns-into-woman-in-lagos.html

1 Share

Re: Another Bird Turns Into Woman In Lago by abdulaz: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Season of birds...
Re: Another Bird Turns Into Woman In Lago by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lol Op, is this an event?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To "Xsenga" / Life - What Would You Say About It? / Nairalander How Often Do You Change Your Phone OS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.