Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,226 members, 7,957,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

AETI Calls For Test! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AETI Calls For Test! (15041 Views)

AETI Nigeria Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment / AETI Invitation For Test / Invitation For Psychometric Test By AETI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by MacMaster01(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
wapadunk:
FINALLY! Its worth the wait

congrats, has NBC contacted you?
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by sucroseoff(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
rationalmind:

I can feel the pain bro. You must be one of the electrical/mechanical applicants. You guys were over 50. Just 12 of us who studied computer were called.
Even at that, I wondered if I will ever get interviewed. The interviewer spent at least, 25, 30 minutes interviewing one person. I was number 9. Imagine waiting for over three hours before being interviewed.
I remember asking the lady seated beside me if that's how all interviews take ages cos it's my first real interview.
Now that you said the interviewers are lecturers, I think every other thing has fallen into place.
Who asks over 30 questions during interviews? By the time you even manage to get 25 and miss a whole 5, it feels like you just had a woeful performance. Well......
upon all my fumbles, they still sent me a success txt...still hard to believe considerin that I told d interviewer nothing attracts me to d 'job'....maybe it was my sincerity dat made her pass me though...let's see wot Nigerian bottlin coy have for us.congrats guys
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
sucroseoff:

upon all my fumbles, they still sent me a success txt...still hard to believe considerin that I told d interviewer nothing attracts me to d 'job'....maybe it was my sincerity dat made her pass me though...let's see wot Nigerian bottlin coy have for us.congrats guys

congrats bro...

I wasn't called though. Like I did say earlier, I didn't do well during the interview and it would have been a "miracle" of the century if I was called cheesy

And who knows, maybe the fact I still have eight months to the completion of NYSC worked against me.
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by dandaddy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
do u mean AETI had contacted or send text!... Am yet to see mine.
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by MacMaster01(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
dandaddy:
do u mean AETI had contacted or send text!... Am yet to see mine.
yes they did, bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Phed Engineer Trainee 2021 Test / How A Nairalander Was Scammed By A "Nigerian Defense Academy Staff"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.