Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Sick 2days To Camp. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sick 2days To Camp. (619 Views)

Borno 15A Corp Member About To Be Decamped Just 2days To Go / Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick 2days To Camp. by Sunjos: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
hello friends. Pls i need help. I have been mobilised and posted to north-west. Its two days now to resumption day at the orientation camp and i contracted chicken pox, i'm feeling unwell and blisters have surface in my skin. I dont know what do to?. And i have to report at the camp for registration; for those who have been in the camp before, how are those coming in sick handled? Pls i need some advice on what to expect and do. Thnks.
Re: Sick 2days To Camp. by yokiti: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Make sure you go with your medical report report and notify the appropriate authorities of your situation when you get to camp. Wishing you quickest recovery and journey mercy.
Re: Sick 2days To Camp. by Sunjos: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
thanks for the insight Yok

(1) (Reply)

Life After Service / The 2014 President's Awardees Visit To Basa Idps Camp / Seeking An Internship Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.