Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

What It Took Me To Compose Durosoke – Olamide - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What It Took Me To Compose Durosoke – Olamide (480 Views)

Compose A Song For Me. / It Took Me About 5 Hours To Write Durosoke" - Olamide / Do You Know How To Compose A Song? If No The Solution Is Right Behind You Just (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What It Took Me To Compose Durosoke – Olamide by 2sureguy1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Award winning cross overrapper,
Olamide has revealed that it took him
overnight to write the verses of his
hit song, Durosoke. In his words: “I
have always had Durosoke since
when I recorded the YBNL album.
The song didn’t just make the album.
It took me overnight close to four or
five hours to write the song.”
He also added that if he desires to
listen to English rap, Jayz will be his
choice.
“If I want to listen to English rap I will rather buy a
Jayz CD because no matter how good you are at
speaking English you can never sound like an
American. I still believe in indigenous hip- hop and I
think it’s the future of Nigerian music.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/took-compose-durosoke-olamide/
Re: What It Took Me To Compose Durosoke – Olamide by Yungwhy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
Baddo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Banky W's New Music Film – Mercy / My 10 Differences Between Dbanj And Donjazzy 1. Family Background 2. Mohits Rec / LEAKED AUDIO: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.