Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ada's Dillemma.. Can U Explain? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ada's Dillemma.. Can U Explain? (812 Views)

Ada-ada (a Story) / Ada's Dreams; A Short Story / Novel Readers! Can U Remember Ur First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ada's Dillemma.. Can U Explain? by gudluckgreat(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
This Is For University Students and Gradguates. Its Time To Do an Investigation. The Clearest Explanation Of this Matter Wins An Outstanding Price.
Here It Goes;
Adanna Made Ist Class honors In Business Administeration In One Of the Federal Universities In Eastern Nigeria,Her Prospects Were Bright and Even Before Her NYSC Employment Was Waiting 4 Her In One of The New Generation Banks.
After Her Service She Started Her Lucrative Job And at 25yrs Age Was On Her Side.
Within 6-months She Met Emeka,a 29yr Old Multi-millionaire. A Gradguate Of Sociology. He Owned a Business Of His Own,A Multi-national. They started Dating and with Links Of Emeka,Adanna Was Given 2-step Promotion.
There was no Need To Enquire abt Emeka's wealth Cos his Father Died a Billionaire and His Mother Is In charge Of Soo Many Companies that Make Up Their Business Empire. Within a Year Of Courtship,They Began Planning their Marriage.
On the Day Of their Traditional/white Wedding It Was Like That Of a Governor's Son..Both Police and Military Men were Present...all Friends Of Emeka Who Were all Less than 30 years Came In Jeep Convoys with Security.
The Least Denomination sprayed there Was 1000note. It was really the Ist time I Saw People Spray Dollars. That Day was One to rmber.
Five Months Later,Ada Was already Expecting a Baby. The Family Rejoiced Of Her Fecundity.
One Night Emeka Called His wife to the Sitting room.
"Dearie Am Travelling 2mao"He said with all seriousness
"I actually dnt Know If I'll Return this Year,So In Order Not to Make things Hard for U and the Baby,These Documents," he Gave them to Her"are Papers Of Some Cars and 3 houses In choice Cities In Nigeria,Sell them Whenever U Lack some fund"
Ada Had No Need to query Her Husband.It seemed The Journey would Be I Serious One.
"Owk Dear,av Heard U. U Need to Rest Now If U Must travel 2mao. Come Lets Go to Bed"
"No dear"Emeka Said Calmly "i want to Watch the TV a Little...I'll Join U Up Later"
"Ok Sweety"Ada went to Bed. She Has Not Slept 30mins b4 she Heard A Gunshot. She rose Up and ran Into the Living room and saw that Her Husband Had shot Himself and Scattered Everywhere Were all Her Hisband's Property documents.
She Grabbed him and His Last words Were "Ada Am Sowie,Take Care Of Urself and Our Baby" and Gave Up the Ghost.
Ada Immediately called Emeka's Mum and told Her everything,Within 30 mins She Came To the House. She didnt Ask Any Questns,she Just Grabbed ada's Phone and switched It Off.
She warned Her "No 1 should Hear abt this". She Packed All the Documents and went and Hid It.
Withing 2 days Emeka's Family and Close Friends Buried Him quietly Without any1 Noticing.

Now WhO Is Emeka? His Family and His friends? What Reason will He Commit Suicide? Why will His Mother and Friends Not Make the Case Known and Even to Involve the Police to Investigate? Why didn't Even the Mother Doubt Ada and Maybe Suspect that she was the One that Killed Her son?
Which Theory Can U Give to Explain This Inplausible Scenario?
Re: Ada's Dillemma.. Can U Explain? by Greyworld: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2014
Conspiracy theory..........

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I / A Letter To You My Crush / 5 Ways You Can Know If You Are A Great Communicator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.