Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

10 Keys For A Successful November. A Write-up By Merzybenedict - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Keys For A Successful November. A Write-up By Merzybenedict (468 Views)

Running Your Race To Win In 2015. A Write-up By Merzybenedict / November A Month To Remember / 10 Alternatives To Oil, 10 Keys To National Prosperity 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Keys For A Successful November. A Write-up By Merzybenedict by merzybenedict(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
C'mon it's a new month. It calls for celebration !!!. Do not forget to praise God for what He has done and what He'll still do for you !
In this new month, let's try to cultivate a positive habit, the habit of goodness, the habit that is ready to take us through Higher places. Do not mind negative things people has done or said bout you, never mind the present circumstance, all what you just need to do is to have a positive mind and thought that you are gonna finish the year Greater,Stronger, and Better !!!. I believe in the Optimist theory. Though your beginning was small but I promise you one thing, your end shall be great. Optimists believe there is a future for them. They believe that, no matter what, they are gonna reach where they are going to I.e., the future !!!.
Now, what are you gonna do to make this month worthwhile . Here are Ten Tips specially made for you !
1) Always praise God !!!!!!!!!
2) Always be positive !
3) Do not mind those talking bout you !
4) Have it in mind that you'll finish Greater, Better and Stronger.
5)Live by your dream. Cultivate the platform of showcasing your dream. I don't mean you should be showing it to others. I literally meant that you should have a plan for the future by using your dream to realize some stuffs. E.g., Impact lives through it.
6)Stay cheerful
7)Stay away from what might ruin you. I guess you know what I mean. STAY AWAY FROM SIN !. It kills faster than diseases !. As The Holy Bible says, Death is the reward of Sin. Be careful my brethren
coolIn this month, have a target of helping at least 30(Thirty) souls. Not necessarily in form of money. You can give advice, honour them, appreciate them, In short, do positive things with them, serve as a blessing to them and God is fully ready to bless you aback abundantly.
9)Try to associate with destiny helpers this month. People that can help you realize your dreams. People that are ready to guide you through. You know what I mean right . Well, c'mon get up and have a lunch with your MENTORS and ADVISERS!!!
10) Finally, you should believe in the future. Trust God for divine provisions.

Hope it helped
For more words of truth and advice on how to live a life full of God's glory, contact the writer on +2348105161710(whatsapp inclusive) or on FB, www.fb.com/oyedelebenedictolalekanaanu. BBM PIN;296D5A34.
Thanks for taking time to read this, You are surely BLESSED !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

16 Questions To Discover How You Judge Yourself. / Are Nigerians Incapable Of Intelligent Discussion W/o Recourse To God? / Rumours Not To Be Taken Seriously In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.