Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread (11786 Views)

Disappointed In The New Infinix Hot 2 / The New Infinix Hot (x507) Full Details / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by amakufrancis(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
gonaij:
this guy, I want to catch you, always on Nairaland lto lie to people, I need to spend #50,000 to anyone who can help me get him!
u guys dnt get me here, i cnt go for this fone while my infinix gold av d above listed problems. Now using sony xperia S
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Afobaba202020: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
jraphjraph:
Please I need help my infinix hot charging point is not working how do I fix it

I hope you are with your right senses, the device is not in the market yet and you are making this complain... maybe you are a spirit. embarassed
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by chigozie391(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
januarybird:

How did we come to this? A phone that isn't up for sale yet is heating in your hands? You need to get an actual life.
you clearly don't understand sarcasm
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Lawrenceoyek: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
amakufrancis:
u guys dnt get me here, i cnt go for this fone while my infinix gold av d above listed problems. Now using sony xperia S
And your fone that has this problem, did you take to their office in ikeja or how are your complaints holding water?
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Lawrenceoyek: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
amakufrancis:
If your fone genuinely has these complaints, please, proceed to their office in ikeja and feed us back on how that went.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by amakufrancis(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lawrenceoyek:

If your fone genuinely has these complaints, please, proceed to their office in ikeja and feed us back on how that went.
now in delta, do they av office in benin,asaba or warri?
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Lawrenceoyek: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
amakufrancis:
now in delta, do they av office in benin,asaba or warri?
I know they have an office in pH. Not sure of your zones. Contact Carlcare. It's preloaded on the fone.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Tarebreezy: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
please where can i order the infinix x502 screen. I'm in calabar
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by jidetay: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tarebreezy:
please where can i order the infinix x502 screen. I'm in calabar
Check on konga and jumia.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by fancytboy: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
nani667:

Isn't it obvious that he's talking about Infinix Zero ?
didn't you read the thread from the start?.. he said he's posting in advance... members like dis should be banned
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Tarebreezy: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
I have checked konga and jumia but none. I don't think they sell screens.
jidetay:

Check on konga and jumia.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Tarebreezy: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
i just checked but nothing.
Tarebreezy:
I have checked konga and jumia but none. I don't think they sell screens.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cracked screen for the phone that is not yet out? Wtf? undecided
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by moneymaker24(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nigerians! Oh Nigerians!!
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by jidetay: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
moneymaker24:
Nigerians! Oh Nigerians!!
Lol. I'm recommending that this thread be deleted. Either by he who opened it or through a report to the administrators.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by siajiboye: 12:22am On Nov 16, 2014
This device is not even on sales yet. i dont know where these lairs get these once they are compiling about. Negative people everywhere. Official release date is still 21 Nov, on konga. I walked round computer village big stores today to look for it but no one has this device including the big guys; SLOT and Microstation. Stay positive guys!!! Think of yourself becoming a CEO one day and someone trying to bring you down!

ogwahg:
Lol. Wait. I'm trying to understand the name of this thread. Infinix zero hot complaint thread? I hope you people aren't here for the sole negative purpose of ruining a brand. Let me carry chair and watch.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by chigozie391(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Obviously you guys didn't read it from the beginning...from the experience we had from infinix zero..WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM THIS INFINIX HOT
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
chigozie391:
Obviously you guys didn't read it from the beginning...from the experience we had from infinix zero..WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM THIS INFINIX HOT
don't forget product are different , u can't use tecno P5 to compare phantom z, so let first want for this phone to be out b4 saying any rubbish
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by msogbue: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
chigozie391:
And from the bad things you've done in the past, we can conclude your future willbe messed up? Don't forget a lot of infinix zero complaints on nairaland were sponsored and untrue. Haba, I use this same Infinix Zero.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by chigozie391(m): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2014
We make our assumption from past experience
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by fancytboy: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2014
chigozie391:
We make our assumption from past experience
that's not an excuse. its wrong , stupid and deceitful. angry
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by chigozie391(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
fancytboy:
that's not an excuse. its wrong , stupid and deceitful. angry
yea its deceitful......infinix organisation are my mentor...infinixZero my foot
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by gonaij: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2014
chigozie391:
yea its deceitful......infinix organisation are my mentor...infinixZero my foot
part of the blackmail team
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2014
I wonder y we have moderators in dis section and yet they allow a phone brand name to b tarnished!a phone dats not even out,seun called ur moderators to order! Rubbish
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by chigozie391(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2014
gonaij:
part of the blackmail team
not blackmail...its payback for wrong speci...wasted 23K
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by siajiboye: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hahahaha... Easy o smiley

mrvocalprowess:
I wonder y we have moderators in dis section and yet they allow a phone brand name to b tarnished!a phone dats not even out,seun called ur moderators to order! Rubbish
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by siajiboye: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Value for money guaranteed wink

chigozie391:
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
is there going to be a cold version??

1 Like

Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by nnemekaemmanuel: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
my infinix race bolt Q no longer shows 3g someone should please help me sad
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by chigozie391(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
nnemekaemmanuel:
my infinix race bolt Q no longer shows 3g someone should please help me sad
this what we are talking about
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by gonaij: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
chigozie391:
this what we are talking about
infinix race not is different from infinix hot, your infinix race not is a minor issue, goto setting, click on network, select 3g service and select d sim, datz all
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Lawrenceoyek: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
chigozie391:
not blackmail...its payback for wrong speci...wasted 23K
Payback indeed. What are the complaints you have anyway?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Shareholders In Africa's Phone Market. / Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform / Root Tecno N3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.