Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) (4437 Views)

Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation / Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture / Wizkid An Illuminati Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Onwe101(m): 12:39am On Nov 02, 2014
So Peter Okoye knew quite well that the hand sign he made in the photo above has been tagged a sign of the illuminati but the
one half of Psquare still went ahead to dare his fans by sharing the photo via his instagram page. When he shared the above pic,
he simply wrote "Start talking!..... Lol" which makes it look as if he was doing it for stunt. But personally I don't like joking with
things like this. For Peter to have the boldness to do that, it means there's more to it than the eyes can see. I believe he just
wanted to playfully do it. If you are proud of where you are, then you should be proud of representing it instead of making it look
as if you are joking about it to get guys talking.
There are many other things you can do to get guys talking other than what you are doing now Peter.
What do you think about this?

Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by PROCTOR: 1:04am On Nov 02, 2014
What is illuminati.??
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Esdb(m): 1:53am On Nov 02, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]
PROCTOR:
What is illuminati.??
a group your grand father formed in his days to sell palmwine.

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by menix(m): 2:28am On Nov 02, 2014
Esdb:
[color=#550000][/color] a group your grand father formed in his days to sell palmwine.

And utaba {Snuff}
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 2:36am On Nov 02, 2014
Haba
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by laplace12(m): 3:40am On Nov 02, 2014
Attention-seeking undecided
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by slap1(m): 3:59am On Nov 02, 2014
You don't joke carelessly.
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by PROCTOR: 6:18am On Nov 02, 2014
Esdb:
[color=#550000][/color] a group your grand father formed in his days to sell palmwine.
wow!!!! Happy to have been pointed to the fact that he was a genius ...To have such a brilliant idea of creating a group just to move his business forward.
Please remind me what did your grandfather did in life

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2014
PROCTOR:
What is illuminati.??
Where have you been?
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:34am On Nov 02, 2014
The likes of Rihanna,Lady Gaga,Kanye and even Jay Z also do this and it doesn't mean they don't belong,its just to make people to think they were been accused blindly,and the fact is that they're just playing people
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2014
thats a cross at the center. more like saying Illuminati for christ.
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Les: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:
The likes of Rihanna,Lady Gaga,Kanye and even Jay Z also do this and it doesn't mean they don't belong,its just to make people to think they were been accused blindly,and the fact is that they're just playing people
how did you know, why do you conclude, where do you case your research on, if those guys are playing, is the American defence Hq playing when they use the reverse of illuminati as their website? I don't belive in illuminati but i don't doubt its existence.
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2014
Les:
how did you know, why do you conclude, where do you case your research on, if those guys are playing, is the American defence Hq playing when they use the reverse of illuminati as their website? I don't belive in illuminati but i don't doubt its existence.
Read my post properly and comprehend,i didn't say they don't belong,they make signs at times and say it intentionally that"does this mean I'm illuminati?" I'm not talking about the signs they make spontaneously as a sign of respect for the cult but not to play people
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by armadeo(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2014
He said start talking and we have......
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by benkings(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2014
op stop giving urself headache over nothing
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
menix:

And utaba {Snuff}
grin

you're humorous...
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
we can never know for sure.. I love his lips wink kiss
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by menix(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
blizard44:

grin

you're humorous...

As in som1 who sells palmwine nd utaba?
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Esdb(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
PROCTOR:

wow!!!! Happy to have been pointed to the fact that he was a genius ...To have such a brilliant idea of creating a group just to move his business forward.
Please remind me what did your grandfather did in life
oh he bought every drop of palmwine your granddfather tapped so he wouldn't run out of business I mean with a group that comprised of your grandma and a son he couldn't just let you guys suffer because no one liked sour palmwine
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by PROCTOR: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Esdb:
oh he bought every drop of palmwine your granddfather tapped so he wouldn't run out of business I mean with a group that comprised of your grandma and a son he couldn't just let you guys suffer because no one liked sour palmwine
e.diot............you took after him soo much.he was always gossiping about other successful people and telling lies against them like u are doing
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by AbuMikey(m): 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
..................and see them talking already. cheesy
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Esdb(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
PROCTOR:

e.diot............you took after him soo much.he was always gossiping about other successful people and telling lies against them like u are doing
you call a man that owned a poultry of an hut,a bicycle tyre and its handle successfull?? People talk now!
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by PROCTOR: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=Esdb post=27660667] you call a man that owned a poultry of an hut,a bicycle tyre and its handle successfull?? People talk now![/quote
what did yours own in his lifetime

i swear i'm just catching fun by trading words with you
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Esdb(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=PROCTOR post=27660863][/quote]he owned things urs couldn't have.

Meeee self you think am taking you serious
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Esdb(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Where have you been?
you didn't hear of those people they found in caves last year?
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by PROCTOR: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Esdb:
he owned things urs couldn't have.

Meeee self you think am taking you serious
ayaf hear no waste mu megabyte....no be ya papa money i take dey subscrive

that's guys mentality.we dont take things personally
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Esdb(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
PROCTOR:

ayaf hear no waste mu megabyte....no be ya papa money i take dey subscrive

that's guys mentality.we dont take things personally
Na true no be my papa.

Na true again. First time you talk true twice...

Give that guy a medal

1 Like

Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by PROCTOR: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Esdb:
Na true no be my papa.

Na true again. First time you talk true twice...

Give that guy a medal
first time we'd agree on same thing.........u also deserve a trophy
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by Lolitua(f): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Illuminati puppet
Re: Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) by simdam500(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
What i see is a nigga protecting his hard earn chain, praying modestly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Igbo Girl Converts To Muslim because of Buhari's Son / So Savage: Tiwa Savage Took Beautiful Photos In Her Bathtub / Jemima Osunde Drags Adeolu Adefarasin For ‘toasting Her Aggressively’ In Feb...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.