Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? (1130 Views)

Today Mark's The First Sunday Of Advent / How To Make The Most Benefit Of Your Bible Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by tomistelle(f): 1:46am On Nov 02, 2014
So,today is the first Sunday of the month,and from what I noticed,most people hardly open their bible like they check their accounts every seconds,minutes on different social media.

How often have you opened your bible this year??

HAPPY SUNDAY & Have a gud one peeps!!
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by Dominionng(m): 1:51am On Nov 02, 2014
Every Sunday!
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by okpamson15(m): 2:07am On Nov 02, 2014
It depend on how your condition is. If devil is posueing u. My broda na every day u go the open ur Bible oh. But if thing are ok with u na only God no. As for me i don the try dis days.
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by tomistelle(f): 2:17am On Nov 02, 2014
quote author=Dominionng post=27651156]Every Sunday![/quote]

Domi,domi na u b the best child of God wink
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by tomistelle(f): 2:18am On Nov 02, 2014
okpamson15:
It depend on how your condition is. If devil is posueing u. My broda na every day u go the open ur Bible oh. But if thing are ok with u na only God no. As for me i don the try dis days.

Lol

1 Like

Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by nzeaji(m): 3:10am On Nov 02, 2014
Hmmm. E never too plenty oh.
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by tomistelle(f): 3:26am On Nov 02, 2014
nzeaji:
Hmmm. E never too plenty oh.

Lyk two tyms abi angry
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 02, 2014
it is not by opening it but practicing what you see when you open it!!!

1 Like

Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:25am On Nov 02, 2014
0 time.
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by freshness2020: 5:23am On Nov 02, 2014
God forgive me Oº°˚˚°ºo.!
I carry my bible in my bag but I seldom open it!
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by mizjules(f): 5:46am On Nov 02, 2014
Can't count o
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2014
Every december 31st.
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by Ajibam: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2014
Dominionng:
Every Sunday!
shocked
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by nzeaji(m): 5:13am On Nov 03, 2014
tomistelle:

Lyk two tyms abi angry

Nooo. E pass two times na. Just not as much as I should. undecided undecided
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by gidjah(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2014
okpamson15:
BROS walahi you be clown!so your studyin d scriptures depends on how far d devil is treating u abi?it is well o!god go help you.i do my bible every day by d mercies of god almighty.even if d devil try me or not
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by okpamson15(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2014
gidjah:
BROS walahi you be clown!so your studyin d scriptures depends on how far d devil is treating u abi?it is well o!god go help you.i do my bible every day by d mercies of god almighty.even if d devil try me or not
every body are entitle to their own opinion bro we cannot serve God in one direction.
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by dein77(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Countless times. But have been too lazy I'm recent times. Having a low ebb these days.

Pray for me, please!
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by rutibaby(f): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Should I be counting or ticking n my calendar each time I open or read the bible?
@OP How many time have u used ur ATM card this yr?
How many time have u eaten this yr?
Pls, lets inspire ourselves and not asking irrelevant questions. Thanks.
Re: First Sunday Of The Month:how Many Times Have You Opened Your Bible This Year? by UyiIredia(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
I have but I admit I need to work more on that.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Members / Funny Scenario: What Will You Do If You See Your Pastor Playing Baba Ijebu?? / Religious Bias On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.