Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector (16453 Views)

Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz E240 Selling For 1m / Bob Boniface Designed And Created The Chevy Volt, Not Aliyu Jeniya / Garages That Do Matte Black Paint Jobs In The Lagos And How Much They Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by dasrackhor(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Peterpan1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
*Passes by whistling, "Story for the gods"*
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
[size=15pt]YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF IDIOTT.S. PAMPERED DUNDERHEADS SITTING BEHIND COMPUTERS TYPING GARBAGE. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE 1 MILLION JOBS ARE? GET OFF YOUR LAZY BACKSIDES AND GO TO THE CONSTRUCTION SITES WHERE THE THOUSANDS OF MILES OF RAILWAY LINES AND ROADS ARE BEING BUILT, NIGHT AND DAY, THROUGH STEAMING JUNGLES AND SAVANNAH, IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. GO THERE AND ASK FOR WORK AND SEE IF THEY WILL TELL YOU ''NO WORK''. BUT WILL YOU? OF COURSE NOT! HOW CAN ''A WHOLE YOU'' WORK ON RAILWAY CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS? OR ROAD PROJECTS? IN THE HOT SUN? WHEN YOU CAN LAZILY SIT BEHIND YOUR IPAD AND PC AND CALL PEOPLE ''LIARS''? IDIOTT, STUPI.D LAZY SCUM. TOMORROW CHINESE WORKERS WILL TAKE OVER THE INDUSTRY AND YOU WILL SIT THERE CRYING LIKE STUPI.D BABIES.... F.U.CKING GOATS.[/size]
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Peterpan1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
You don't have to result to use of foul language in order to prove your point. No offence but you just acted like a Child who lost his candy #Immaturity

ROSSIKE:
[size=15pt]YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF IDIOTT.S, PAMPERED FOOLS SITTING BEHIND COMPUTERS TYPING RUBBISH. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE 1 MILLION JOBS ARE? GET OFF YOUR LAZY BACKSIDES AND GO TO THE CONSTRUCTION SITES WHERE THE THOUSANDS OF MILES OF RAILWAY LINES AND ROADS ARE BEING BUILT, NIGHT AND DAY, THROUGH STEAMING JUNGLES AND SAVANNAH, IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. GO THERE AND ASK FOR WORK AND SEE IF THEY WILL TELL YOU 'NO WORK'. BUT WILL YOU? OF COURSE NOT! HOW CAN ''A WHOLE YOU'' WORK ON RAILWAY CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS? OR ROAD PROJECTS? IN THE HOT SUN? WHEN YOU CAN LAZILY SIT BEHIND YOUR IPAD AND PC AND CALL PEOPLE ''LIARS''? IDIOTT, STUPI.D LAZY SCUM. TOMORROW CHINESE WORKERS WILL TAKE OVER THE INDUSTRY AND YOU WILL SIT THERE CRYING LIKE STUPI.D BABIES.... F.U.CKING GOATS.[/size]
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Peterpan1:
You don't have to result to use of foul language in order to prove your point. No offence but you just acted like a Child who lost his candy #Immaturity

[size=15pt]
SAVE YOUR BULLCRAP, YOU DUNDERHEAD. DID YOU TELL ANYONE HERE TO GO AND RESEARCH THE SITUATION BEFORE ATTACKING THE GOVT AS 'LIARS'? OR DON'T THEY NEED TO SHOW ''MATURITY''? NONSENSE. ONLY WHEN WE PUT YOU LAZY IDIOTTS IN YOUR PLACE YOU SUDDENLY REMEMBER ''MATURITY''. NO. WE WILL SPEAK TO YOU THE WAY YOU SHOWED YOURSELVES, IE AS STU.PID, THOUGHTLESS, BRAINDEAD, INSOLENT BUFFOONS, LAZY TO THE HILT.[/size]
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
[size=15pt]UNTIL SOMEBODY STANDS UP AND SAYS ''I PERSONALLY WENT TO A RAILWAY/ROAD CONSTRUCTION SITE AND ASKED FOR A JOB AND WAS TURNED AWAY'', or ''I PERSONALLY WENT THERE AND OPENED A BUSINESS, eg CANTEEN, TO SERVE THE WORKERS, AND NOBODY CAME'' etc etc...THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ANY GOVT OFFICIAL A LIAR WHO SAYS THE JOBS ARE THERE. TRUTH IS THOSE WHO BENEFIT FROM THESE SORT OF JOBS DO NOT COME TO NAIRALAND. THEY ARE NOT PAMPERED MUMMY'S BOYS LIKE WE SEE HERE. THEY ARE WORKING CLASS NIGERIANS, AND THEY ARE THERE, ON SITE, WORKING AND EARNING A LIVING. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, GO SCREW YOURSELVES, WORTHLESS, EVER DISGRUNTLED WASTRELS.[/size]
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
naija, the only country where government is bold enough to tell lies to the people
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
loomer:
naija, the only country where government is bold enough to tell lies to the people

NAIJA, THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE AN UNEMPLOYED, STUPI.D DULLARD LIKE YOU CAN POST FREE INTERNET MESSAGES ALL DAY INSTEAD OF GOING TO A RAILWAY LINE AND GETTING A JOB.
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
ROSSIKE:

NAIJA, THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE AN UNEMPLOYED, STUPI.D DULLARD LIKE YOU CAN POST FREE INTERNET MESSAGES ALL DAY INSTEAD OF GOING TO A RAILWAY LINE AND GETTING A JOB.

y you de vex like say na ur papa b government. and for ur info, I no de naija nor jobless.
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
loomer:

y you de vex like say na ur papa b government. and for ur info, I no de naija nor jobless.

My father does not have to be in the govt for me to condemn the crass stupidi.ty of people posting rubbish. Just because someone is in govt does not mean you can just wake up and insult him. If you were in govt would you like to be called a liar by people who have not made the tiniest attempt to investigate your claim?
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
ROSSIKE:

My father does not have to be in the govt for me to condemn the crass stupidi.ty of people posting rubbish. Just because someone is in govt does not mean you can just wake up and insult him. If you were in govt would you like to be called a liar by people who have not made the tiniest attempt to investigate your claim?

but Oga govt de lie well well n u know it, ha.....
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
loomer:

but Oga govt de lie well well n u know it, ha.....

Is ''government'' a person? The ''government'' does not lie. It is PEOPLE that lie, whether in or out of government. You cannot call a person's statement a lie UNTIL you have investigated it thoroughly. Anything else means you are stupi.d and ignorant.
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Is ''government'' a person? The ''government'' does not lie. It is PEOPLE that lie, whether in or out of government. You cannot call a person's statement a lie UNTIL you have investigated it thoroughly. Anything else means you are stupi.d and ignorant.

the thing just de sweet me as u de provoke, like say person steal ur candy. na frustration de worry u so o. abi na 12 be time for where u de. no go sleep.

1 Like

Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2014
loomer:

the thing just de sweet me as u de provoke, like say person steal ur candy. na frustration de worry u so o. abi na 12 be time for where u de. no go sleep.

[size=15pt]I'm just trying to educate a useless loafer like you on how to use your brain instead of thinking like a brute. If I called your dad a liar now I'm sure you'll suddenly flip.... forgetting that that govt official dunces like you have condemned as a liar before investigating his claims is also somebody's dad. Typical selfish fools.[/size]
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

[size=15pt]I'm just trying to educate a useless loafer like you on how to use your brain instead of thinking like a brute. If I called your dad a liar now I'm sure you'll suddenly flip.... forgetting that that govt official dunces like you have condemned as a liar is also someone's dad. Typical selfish fools.[/size]

this one don pass education, dis na expression of frustration, and joblessness. if u continue like this ur bp no go good o

1 Like

Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2014
loomer:

this one don pass education, dis na expression of frustration, and joblessness. if u continue like this ur bp no go good o
[size=15pt]..not your fault...afterall NL accounts are open to every dopehead, riffraff drug dealer.[/size]
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

[size=15pt]..not your fault...afterall NL accounts are open to every dopehead, riffraff drug dealer.[/size]

ROSSIKE:

ROSSIKE:

Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

[size=15pt]..not your fault...afterall NL accounts are open to every dopehead, riffraff drug dealing scum.[/size]

your vex no fit boil beans. I don tell u go slp, no worry tomorrow na another day. I can understand ur frustration, no money, no job, but my guy hope de
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2014
loomer:

your vex no fit boil beans. I don tell u go slp, no worry tomorrow na another day. I can understand ur frustration, no money, no job, but my guy hope de

I can buy you and your entire hen house (sorry, family) with my spare change, you worthless crack dealing bottom scratcher.
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2014
chamboy:
FG should stop telling us their advantages, we d citizens would identify dem ourselves...

YOU CANNOT ''IDENTIFY IT'' BY SITTING IN YOUR PARLOR OR BEDROOM.
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

I can buy you and your entire hen house (sorry, family) with my spare change, you worthless crack dealing bottom scratcher.

I beg come buy o, u wey poverty no let u leave nairaland.
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 03, 2014
loomer:

I beg come buy o, u wey poverty no let u leave nairaland.

I can spend the next ten years on NL nonstop and still BUY you and your family, you semi-literate air-head.
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

I can spend the next ten years on NL nonstop and still BUY you and your family, you air-head semi-literate.

I beg remove the semi, add il, me no go school, na too much grammar make u neva still get job so.
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 03, 2014
loomer:

I beg remove the semi, add il, me no go school, na too much grammar make u neva still get job so.
Actually I have 3 jobs, none of which involves selling drugs or getting stuffed in the asss like you! Fa.g!!
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 12:46am On Nov 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:
Actually I have 3 jobs, none of which involves selling drugs or getting stuffed in the asss like you!

3 jobs in Nigeria, u either de push truck, sell pufpuf, or u b thief. I for call u teacher but I no de too sure
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 03, 2014
loomer:

3 jobs in Nigeria, u either de push truck, sell pufpuf, or u b thief. I for call u teacher but I no de too sure

How do you know where I am? You have no clue... We know where YOU are. You're somewhere being someone's bitc.h, you gaylord queer.
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 12:52am On Nov 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

How do you know where I am? You have no clue... We know where YOU are. You're somewhere being someone's bitc.h, you gaylord queer.

you don comot from drug lord to gay lord, small time u go call me ur father, with hop u can b like me. sorry man, keep trying.
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 03, 2014
loomer:

you don comot from drug lord to gay lord, small time u go call me ur father, with hop u can b like me. sorry man, keep trying.

Actually you do sound very gay.... I bet you've got make-up on your oily, bony-asss, weaselly face.
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 12:57am On Nov 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Actually you do sound very gay.... I bet you've got make-up on your oily, bony-asss, weaselly face.

na now I believe say u b teacher for nursery school
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 03, 2014
loomer:

na now I believe say u b teacher for nursery school

.......yawnnnnn.... you're such a bore... I guess they don't teach wit in gay uni.
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by loomer: 1:02am On Nov 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

.......yawnnnnn.... you're such a bore... I guess they don't teach wit in gay uni.

see mugu o, na ur father be v.c for the uni ba?
Re: FG Created 1m Jobs In Transport Sector by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 03, 2014
loomer:

see mugu o, na ur father be v.c for the uni ba?

Actually no, that would be your old lady, loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CLASSY RIDES (4d CHAIRMEN) Benz/Range/Porsche/Acura MDX/Lexus/BMW & More / Super Clean Tokunbo Tacoma Pickup Cars 2002-2004@best Deals(08096578304) / Foreign-used 2012 White On Cream LR4 11.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.