Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Chemical That Causes Cancer Is Discovered In Products That We Consume Daily! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chemical That Causes Cancer Is Discovered In Products That We Consume Daily! (664 Views)

See The Rat That Causes Lassa Fever / 3, 500 Male Sex Workers, Mostly Married, Discovered In Abuja - NACA / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chemical That Causes Cancer Is Discovered In Products That We Consume Daily! by emmanuelakpan: 5:29am On Nov 02, 2014
By Emmanuel Akpan
In many everyday foods that are on our table, a chemical that causes tumor was discovered. It is a chemical called acrylamide, and can be found in coffee, potato chips, fried potatoes, crackers and even in some foods for babies. This dangerous compound is produced during the thermal heating while frying these foods. Children are the most exposed because of the low body weight. EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) confirmed the danger from acrylamide and already begun to propose new laws that will be a subject to supervision in the food industry, reports Daily Mail.Chemical That Causes Cancer Is Discovered In Products That We Consume Daily!

- Read Complete Article Here at: http://healthbroadcast..com/2014/08/chemical-that-causes-cancer-is_23.html#.VFWvjsmMTIU

Re: Chemical That Causes Cancer Is Discovered In Products That We Consume Daily! by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2014
Oh NO... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Coffee!!!...
i cant do without taken that thing...
A cup of coffee in the Morning make me get ready for the day's work...

1 Like

Re: Chemical That Causes Cancer Is Discovered In Products That We Consume Daily! by LizNaira: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2014
faqman:
Oh NO... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Coffee!!!...
i cant do without taken that thing...
A cup of coffee in the Morning make me get ready for the day's work...

This wont stop me from my Nescafe, in fact am taking it now!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Makes The Indian Polynesian Bush Fruit So Vital To The Human Body? / Five Healthy Meals Everyone Should Know How To Prepare / What Are The Symptoms Of Pile?-find Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.