Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Is "Olorun Mi" By Tiwa Salvage Her Best Song? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is "Olorun Mi" By Tiwa Salvage Her Best Song? (556 Views)

Fashion Stylist Anita Armstrong Shares Her Best Style Of 2015 / APC Salvage Group Demands Bukola Saraki’s Resignation / 2009 Best Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is "Olorun Mi" By Tiwa Salvage Her Best Song? by korel9: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2014
Despite having watched and listened to the song "Olorun Mi" by Tiwa Salvage over a hundred times, this is the first time I took the pain to watching it all through.
Believe me, when you compare it with other songs she's sang, to me this is the most matured.

What do you think?
Re: Is "Olorun Mi" By Tiwa Salvage Her Best Song? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2014
Ever heard of "kele kele love"? infact her best songs too many because neva heard any of her song which i didn't like tho.
Re: Is "Olorun Mi" By Tiwa Salvage Her Best Song? by korel9: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cybermugu1:
Ever heard of "kele kele love"? infact her best songs too many because neva heard any of her song which i didn't like tho.

Which is the most matured then?
Re: Is "Olorun Mi" By Tiwa Salvage Her Best Song? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
korel9:

Which is the most matured then?
Lol, song dey mature.. it depend on ur mood ooo

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebrities Partner With Tomis Colour Pavilion For Weekly Giveaways / Nigerians In Berlin.. / PHOTOS; Dele Momodu Shows His Exquisite Side While Flying To Dubai...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.