Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Which Is The Best Course Among These 5? Pls Help! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Is The Best Course Among These 5? Pls Help! (900 Views)

Try These 5 Simple Things And Have Incremental Success? / Discover Your Talent With These 5 Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Course Among These 5? Pls Help! by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2014
1. ESTATE MANAGEMENT
2. INFORMATION AMD MEDIA TECHNOLOGY
3. BIOCHEMISTRY
4. ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND BUSINESS STUDIES
5. GEOLOGY

Considering the economic situation, job opportunities and all involved. Which is the best course for a student to study in Nigeria (B.SC).?
Re: Which Is The Best Course Among These 5? Pls Help! by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2014
The present is the key to the past.....left to me, I will pick Geology
Re: Which Is The Best Course Among These 5? Pls Help! by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2014
one question: why do you ask?
Re: Which Is The Best Course Among These 5? Pls Help! by Rexsul: 11:48am On Nov 02, 2014
biochemistry gvs u an oppurtunity 2 work in different places such as Agriculture, pharmaceutical, Hospital labs, Nafdac, Food companies, research institutes e.t.c so 4 me, i wil go 4 biochemistry.
Re: Which Is The Best Course Among These 5? Pls Help! by yemmit90: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
donsalvy:
one question: why do you ask?

She asked because she could not set her priority right.

@op, I can't tell you what to study because I'm not the one that will bear the consequence.
Re: Which Is The Best Course Among These 5? Pls Help! by dejt4u(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
Geology.. But if u do nt graduate with a strong GP, then u ar on a long thing
Re: Which Is The Best Course Among These 5? Pls Help! by toluhere(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
DoubleQueen:
1. ESTATE MANAGEMENT
2. INFORMATION AMD MEDIA TECHNOLOGY
3. BIOCHEMISTRY
4. ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND BUSINESS STUDIES
5. GEOLOGY

Considering the economic situation, job opportunities and all involved. Which is the best course for a student to study in Nigeria (B.SC).?
I think you sit down and look into each course and what it entails. This will form the basis for your judgement based on your capability also.
But really, purpose discovery is key. Determine what you really want in life and pursue it passionately.
Be blessed!
Re: Which Is The Best Course Among These 5? Pls Help! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
yemmit90:

She asked because she could not set her priority right.

@op, I can't tell you what to study because I'm not the one that will bear the consequence.
the O'level department to which those courses fall do no correlate

(1) (Reply)

10 Life Lessons Every Nigerian Student Should Know Before Graduating From School / Seriously Looking For Opportunities In A Stockbroking/Investment Management Firm / Gtbank Marketing On Saturday And Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.