Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

NOUN: National Open University Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN: National Open University Of Nigeria (1045 Views)

7 Things You Should Know About NOUN- National Open University Of Nigeria. / Is Noun (national Open University ǿſ Nigeria) Accredited? / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOUN: National Open University Of Nigeria by Latestnignew(m): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Can I use awaiting result to apply.. My last waec I got e8 in bio, f9 chem. D7math.. Or maybe two sitting. I want to apply for chemistry. Reply asap.
Re: NOUN: National Open University Of Nigeria by donplus1: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
You should at least post the second result$lets see If u will b given admission. am a noun student sha..
Re: NOUN: National Open University Of Nigeria by Latestnignew(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
donplus1:
You should at least post the second result$lets see If u will b given admission. am a noun student sha..
. Thanks.. When will there form be out again.. And tell me where their center nearest to Ogba Lagos.
Re: NOUN: National Open University Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Latestnignew:
. Thanks.. When will there their form be out again.. And tell me where their center nearest to Ogba Lagos.
That result... kai!
Re: NOUN: National Open University Of Nigeria by Latestnignew(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
ferdimako:

That result... kai!
which course cn i use it wit d other ones was right. let me knw d course and amount total.
Re: NOUN: National Open University Of Nigeria by Latestnignew(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote
author=sharkgroup007 post=27678822]NOUN Form is always on sale
24/7...We sell and register students for NOUN...for your case,send me
your result to my phone to check if you will be
admitted.09031659798.....and Note,if you want to use awaiting result,you
will have to do a year ACCESS programme in the school.Ring Me.The close
center to you is Ikeja,opposite fela shrine .[/quote] okay. i will send it to u my numba 08066603163.. incase u c sure numba. reply if online.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Cowbell National Mathematics Competition Results Is Out! Check It NOW! / River State Poly Bori Renamed To Ken Saro-wiwa Polytechnic / Koran Overtakes The Bible As The Most Sold Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.