Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

[pictures]Meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [pictures]Meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions (1044 Views)

Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) / PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons / Who Is Nigeria's Richest Artiste(s)? D'banj, 2face Or Psquare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[pictures]Meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions by eke419: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
I saw this report online and to be honest I was shocked at how much this men who seem so playful are raking into their accounts just for making people laugh.

In the words of Ali Baba, the acclaimed father of stand-up comedy in Nigeria: “comedy is a funny business, a very big business.”

According to Naijabrain, this is the latest list of 8 comedians in Nigeria that tops the earning list.

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/994-pictures-meet-nigeria-s-richest-comedians-they-rake-in-hundreds-of-millions-per-annum

[img]http://.com.ng/media/k2/items/cache/b2817edf79750dc373157d782cce30ec_M.jpg[/img]
Re: [pictures]Meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions by jchima14: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
confirm big boys. I don't doubt the figures
Re: [pictures]Meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions by john403: 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
see money for their body

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, HALIMA ABUBAKAR Attempts To Commit Suicide Due To Depression / Joseph Yobo,his Wife Adaeze And Son Joey Pose For 2014 Chrismas Picture / (PHOTOS)- See Rukky Sanda Fresh Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.