Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Can A Female Stay In Her Fathers House After Dowry Exchange - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can A Female Stay In Her Fathers House After Dowry Exchange (517 Views)

A Female Model Embraces Islam And Leaves Christianity / Dowry 2.0 (reloaded) I Pity The Unmarried / Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Female Stay In Her Fathers House After Dowry Exchange by Bhydemi: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
Please brothers in islam, I will like to ask if a female can stay in her fathers house after dowry exchange. I intend to do my introduction early next year; but I feel I will be more ready for the responsiblity later in the year. My fiancee family however wants a dowry exchange, without minding if their child stays with them...I will like to know if this is halaal
Re: Can A Female Stay In Her Fathers House After Dowry Exchange by good4all: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
yes the wife can still stay with her family after dowry exchange insha Allah. as Aisha Rta stayed with her family after the prophet married her and exchanged dowry with her.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Child Physical Abuse? / Companions Of Man Inside The Grave! / Informing The World About The True Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.