Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! (8762 Views)

Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) / My Miscarriage Is Old News - Uche Jumbo / Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
It's no news that Nollywood actress, Uche Jumbo was heavily pregnant and we all had thought she was going to pop any time soon.

Remember she traveled to the US to be with her husband, Kenny Rodriquez and to deliver her baby but now, that hope has been dashed!

The actress who is still in the US, was at the premiere of Folly in New York City last night, Saturday, Nov.1, and her stomach is just flat!

Where is the pregnancy?

We searched every corner, maybe it's hiding but she looks normal and not pregnant here.

Oh gosh!

This needs no special announcement from her.

It's so painful!

Source: DailyTimes
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by emma2002(m): 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wishing her God's strength to go through this...it must be a trying time for she and her family not supposed to be a trending news...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by Codedrock(m): 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
Interview with singer &Actor Gabriel Afolayan, Crooner Of Kokoro Ife Song
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by IfyAwazie(f): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
U were looking every corner, imagine as if u are happy about it. Why don't u go look for it in her house. Mayb she left it at home. Mtcheww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by Nlmadfreak: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2014
And this is how people start their fake rumors

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2014
IfyAwazie:
U were looking every corner, imagine as if u are happy about it. Why don't u go look for it in her house. Mayb she left it at home. Mtcheww.

Take it easy baby, It's so painful.... I'm just trying to be strong

1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 12:07am On Nov 03, 2014
Nlmadfreak:
And this is how people start their fake rumors

Google is not asleep dearie smiley
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 03, 2014
how do you lose such a big bump to miscarriage.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 03, 2014
please oo, see Uche's more recent pic.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by klem93(m): 4:00am On Nov 03, 2014
haaba, who get this post? sure is not a girl cause if you are a girl you should know what they call pregnancy belt... that what she used... is that ok?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 4:36am On Nov 03, 2014
klem93:
haaba, who get this post? sure is not a girl cause if you are a girl you should know what they call pregnancy belt... that what she used... is that ok?

So you mean she is hiding her pregnancy undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 4:41am On Nov 03, 2014
klem93:

Source: www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/breaking-news-uche-jumbo-loses-pregnancy-miscarriage?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=800&width=400&caption=Articles

Don't base your conclusion on what people say, you too surf online to confirm before asking Who get this Post Na WuraOla Gold
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by Airforce1(m): 4:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Rumour

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 5:04am On Nov 03, 2014
Airforce1:
Rumour

And she never denied it, SFTGs :-/
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2014
if this is true, then I'm so sad sadat God be her strength.

but op, if u are lying... angry thunder will pieces ur head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
if this is true, then I'm so sad sadat God be her strength.

but op, if u are lying... angry thunder will pieces ur head

Amen and you too but you should know that only a stupid fellow will joke with news like this smiley
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by JulietSweet(f): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2014
Such a sad news may God strengthen her.
is not easy,I no what I passed through during my time.Each time remember it i allawys feel bad.One thing is for sure HE will do it for me and for all the awaiting mother here.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by enoqueen: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2014
what was shedoing at a movie premiere if she just lost her pregnancy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2014
enoqueen:
what was shedoing at a movie premiere if she just lost her pregnancy

Don't you have her number cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2014
Which kind news be this?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2014
kennygee:
Which kind news be this?

Its celebrity news!!! Are you cleared now tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2014
hayzed2:

Its celebrity news!!! Are you cleared now tongue

No. cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2014
kennygee:

No. cool

You wan dey fall my hand bah!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by priscaoge(f): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2014
hayzed2:
It's no news that Nollywood actress, Uche Jumbo was heavily pregnant and we all had thought she was going to pop any time soon.

Remember she traveled to the US to be with her husband, Kenny Rodriquez and to deliver her baby but now, that hope has been dashed!

The actress who is still in the US, was at the premiere of Folly in New York City last night, Saturday, Nov.1, and her stomach is just flat!

Where is the pregnancy?

We searched every corner, maybe it's hiding but she looks normal and not pregnant here.

Oh gosh!

It's so painful!

Stop spreading horrible rumors about others. WDF! She still preggy and her baby is kicking! This is wickedness. Pray u don't witness such thing u wish her.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2014
priscaoge:

Stop spreading horrible rumors about others. WDF! She still preggy and her baby is kicking! This is wickedness. Pray u don't witness such thing u wish her.

Blockhead, don't you have a sense of belonging or are you too blind to read... If you're not pleased then sue dailytimes and stop crying over this news. Btw i tweet at her and she never denied or said it was a rumour. Dumbass
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by stevecantrell: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
aguiyi:
how do you lose such a big bump to miscarriage.

Bless u !

The silly woman was never pregnant in the first place. I'm beginning to doubt she's capable of doing so.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by realugee: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
Wow...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by priscaoge(f): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2014
hayzed2:

Blockhead, don't you have a sense of belonging or are you too blind to read... If you're not pleased then sue dailytimes and stop crying over this news. Btw i tweet at her and she never denied or said it was a rumour. Dumbass

I'm sure your brain data is off at d moment. When you lift a news and post it somewhere else,what are u doing? Dunce! Always make sure u service your brain before saying thrash. Go to her IG page if u need info. Mstchewwwwwww
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2014
priscaoge:

I'm sure your brain data is off at d moment. When you lift a news and post it somewhere else,what are u doing? Dunce! Always make sure u service your brain before saying thrash. Go to her IG page if u need info. Mstchewwwwwww

Must you keep displaying your stupidity here because most of her fans are consoling her on her facebook page and she never denied it idiot.... GTH
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by free2ryhme: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2014
hayzed2:

Where is the pregnancy?

Oh gosh!

It's so painful!

We stand with her in this time of grief and God will give her the strength to stand strong and tall
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Uche Jumbo Loses Pregnancy To Miscarriage! by hayzed2: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2014
free2ryhme:

We stand with her in this time of grief and God will give her the strength to stand strong and tall

Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks For The Gift Boss, Brodda Shaggi Appreciate Davido For His New Car / Some Nigerians Are Not Ready For Change - Don Jazzy / Olamide*illefo Illuminati*,whats It About.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.