Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Cossy Steps Out Bra-less For Halloween - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Steps Out Bra-less For Halloween (1121 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Kim K’s N*pples Pop As She Step Out Bra-less In See Through Gown [PHOTOS] / Photos:cossy Steps Out Bra-less For Halloween (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Steps Out Bra-less For Halloween by hayzed2: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
I shared a couple of photos of outfits Nigerian celebs wore to mark the Halloween feast day, but i left out Cossy’s.

Controversial singer and actress Cossy Orjiakor’s idea of Halloween is a bit different from what we know.

Cossy Orjiakor, who is well known for her massive b**bs and how she is so proud to show them off, yesterday stepped out for Halloween in a risque costume that threatened to tear away.

She allowed her ‘melons’ hang out loosely. According to her, this is her first time she is making an appearance without the usual support.

See photos below: -

Re: Cossy Steps Out Bra-less For Halloween by hayzed2: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
She says: “Then I got bitten by the Egyptian vampire… Hahahha this b**bs are simply amazing….bra less… last night” and posted this picture

Source: Information ng
Re: Cossy Steps Out Bra-less For Halloween by dotna(m): 3:46am On Nov 03, 2014
Flaunt while u still have it
Re: Cossy Steps Out Bra-less For Halloween by lanrefront1(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2014
this girl has already become an old maid....doubt if she can keep a respectable boyfriend for year

(1) (Reply)

Guy Ruins His Ex-girlfriend Wedding As He Sends Private Photos Of Her To The Hus / Seun=lalasticlala / Born To Win! Asisat Oshoala Stuns With Yaya Toure At The Glo-caf Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.