Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' (864 Views)

M.I Chairman Video Is Out You All Can Download It Free Here / M.I Chairman Video / M.I - Chairman Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' by Kinkale(m): 1:35am On Nov 03, 2014
Its no new thing that the self acclaimed king of Nija rap, has dropped a hit that meets his fans need. I personally feels that dude still remains ontop.

All the songs crafted and styled to produce a melody that would appeal even the deaf.
But the only beef i've got with the album is that he featured way to many people and in the end had just a track that was just Him.
But then M.I remains tha best nija has produced.

What do you think? Is it worth the hype its got?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' by Ojisik(m): 3:36am On Nov 03, 2014
What track was just him?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' by Odunhana: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Kinkale:
Its no new thing that the self acclaimed king of Nija rap, has dropped a hit that meets his fans need. I personally feels that dude still remains ontop.

All the songs crafted and styled to produce a melody that would appeal even the deaf.
But the only beef i've got with the album is that he featured way to many people and in the end had just a track that was just Him.
But then M.I remains tha best nija has produced.

What do you think? Is it worth the hype its got?
Nobody loves the album more than I do. And please, that he featured many artistes even made the album standard. I mean, it doesn't affect the normal M.I we know.

So bros, make we just leave am for Middle.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' by wayne4loan: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2014
The chairman album is the best thing that has happened to the Nigeria music industry.... This is a masterpiece that's worth the 4 yrs wait, production of this album is world class and all the featured artist brought their a-game including the chairman himself .... The chairman has been on my playlist since lastweek
Re: Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' by Zonacom(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2014
We be d niggers wey d step into d club with a bullion van... this line has been ringing in my head since Saturday. Runtown did well with the chorus
Re: Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dope! GREAT album

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' by Fkforyou(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
^^^.....make I help you complete am“sometimes I swear,I aint got the answers,kanye west“.......I like this song like mad...... cool
Re: Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' by Ovie56(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
If only mi fans will be here ill be refreshing this page every now and then ..... Mi has hypnotised me..
Re: Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' by pain007: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
This album is #dope...

That human being track is xtra-dope
Worth the 4 yrs wait cheesy
Re: Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' by iceberylin(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nobody love this album like i do...
Been on repeat mode since 31st of oct

Re: Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' by merit12(f): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mi always on point.

He can bring humor,reality into his music

His music are for all age.

Love him like I love ma self

Op are you black?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of M.i's 'chairman' by RColours: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2014
Lol. I love the album baje. I got the hint he'd be releasing his album the next day so I saved up a whooping 500mb for that purpose. I meant to download all of his tracks.
I used to hate rap music, until MI dropped his first album. I've been a believer ever since.

I love the fact that he featured a lot of folks, it's no easy thing. He featured virtually all the trending names in the music industry at the moment. Again, with every MI's album witness the birth of a new star.

The first time I heard of Flavor was in an MI's track "number one" where Flavor did magic to the chorus.
He featured WizKid in More Money More Problems (I'm sure lots of folks don't even know) "If you don't talk money, omo don't show up.... Cus she's all about the money...".
You'll always witness the birth of a star, or an improvement in an artist career when featured in an MI's track. And it's the gospel truth.

Back to this album. The track Millionaire Champagne, where he featured both Ice Prince and Sakorde. To be honest, when I saw the track list, I feared for him. Remember what happened to Ice Prince on his track Shots on Shots, where he featured Sakorde and got beaten hands down, right in his own track. Sakorde made Ice Prince seem like an RnB singer in that track. And I feared the same fate was inevitable for MI.
To me, it was MI's greatest test in this album, featuring both artists in a single beat. But MI passed it, in flying colors.
First, he allowed Ice Prince spit first, then Sakorde followed. And am sure he did this intentionally. Ice prince had his best line and cleanest rap in a terribly long while, and of course, Sakorde was forever superb.

MI's line totally killed it. As in, it was orgams!!!
It's my favorite in the album so far.

I'll rate the album 8.5/10.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Word In Dictionary "SKIIBII" / MUSIC : Mr Raw FT. Phyno - Odi Okay (download) / Top Ten Most Underrated Dope Igbo Rap Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.