Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Heat Transfer Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heat Transfer Business (1209 Views)

Withdrawal/transfer Business Using P.o.s.pls Advice Me / International And Local Money Transfer Business / Starting A Money Transfer Business In Nigeria.eg Money Gram,western Union. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heat Transfer Business by Roscodaddy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2008
I am actually interested in setting up this kind of business but need to find out more if the business is viable,please I need as much info as I can be helped with,thanks.
Re: Heat Transfer Business by naijacutee(f): 2:59am On Nov 20, 2008
Longest time, Roscodaddy. . . What's heat transfer if I may ask?
Re: Heat Transfer Business by solowealth(m): 3:23am On Nov 20, 2008
HEAT TRANSFER? Are you talking about something related thermodynamics? As all the enthalpy, enhtropy and all that stuff become a business? Please I will Like to know which form of business is that.
Re: Heat Transfer Business by Roscodaddy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2008
@naijacutee,I am good just that I have been very busy,by heat transfer print,I mean The process of transferring images to a large variety of products without messy inks by-products or screens is possible with Heat Transfer Technology. The process is fast, it lasts and it is profitable.The logos on most shirts,jersey and all that.
Re: Heat Transfer Business by Roscodaddy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2008
Heat-transfer printing is the process used to transfer ink on a carrier paper to another surface. When heat and pressure is applied to the carrier paper, the ink is transferred. The types of heat transfer printing paper vary depending on the different receiving surfaces such as ceramic, cloth and heavy fabrics.

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Moves To Return Etb Back To The Bull, The Guru Dr. Mike Adenuga / Blco Buyers Only / Ban On Okada: A-ibom Begins Purchase Of Motorcycles From Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.