Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Public Opinion:what U Think Should Be Done To Make 'learning' Easier On Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Opinion:what U Think Should Be Done To Make 'learning' Easier On Campus (422 Views)

ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus / Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures / UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Public Opinion:what U Think Should Be Done To Make 'learning' Easier On Campus by BRAINEE123: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2014
This thread an avenue for us,the Nigerian Students to speak out our minds on the state of our ALMA MATER. No abusive,bias, and political sentiment views. We are patriotic Nigerians,I want to believe so. Be sincere about your stance because your opinion may end up being one of the instruments to revolutionize the state of our educational sector. Who knows? the president may,be reading through this.

This is how it goes:

I represent University of Ibadan.
In my university,almost all the books in the library are old editions,we need them replaced with new editions.Our reading rooms,toilets,and bathrooms need refurbishment.Our sport facilities are outdated,they need to be replaced.Our lecturers meet the global standard,they need to be appreciated and compensated perhaps by grants,commission of estate projects that will make them house owners.Then they can thereafter pay by instalment through their years of service.

You get the picture? oyaah letz go

(1) (Reply)

Help On Jamb Registration At Yabatech / 22 Years Old Student, Bags First Class From Law School. / Loadrunner Online Training And Placement Assistance In Hawaii-attend Free Demo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.