Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) (10931 Views)

Who Knew Tiwa Savage’s Natural Hair Is This Long? (photos) / Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Hot Legs (SEE) / Mercy Johnson Open’s Her Legs Wide In New Seductive Acts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-yl1O8U4xeB4/VFaD3F42uXI/AAAAAAAABCM/Fx4-hhRAg3Y/s280/most-extreme-body-parts-in-the-world-1974938392-aug-11-2014-1-600x450.webp[/img] Svetlana Pankratova is not only one of the tallest women in the world, but she also has the longest legs. The Russian woman actually played basketball for Virginia Commonwealth University from 1992-1995 and set two school records for blocked shots.

See more pics below:
[img]http://img3.fotoalbum.virgilio.it/v/www1-4/163/163970/404922/svetlanapankratovagambelunghe-vi.jpg[/img]

See more pics
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2014
Choi.

How many Inches is her bed?

Her feet to her knee could compete with Aki and Pawpaw.
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by motherlode: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2014
E no long reach the tree wey dey my house.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Nosyke(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2014
O boy see leg.......hot too

Who is she carrying?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Ok
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 03, 2014
kennygee:

Her feet to her knee could compete with Aki and Pawpaw.
Lol..
No let those guys catch you ooh.
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by delishpot: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2014
motherlode:
E no long reach the tree wey dey my house.

Lol. Otondo angry. Ya tree na woman? Ha ha. Abegi nairaland people una sabi tease o. grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by IfyAwazie(f): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2014
Nice legs.
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Lordmykel(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2014
Hehehe.. Is that baby boy her husband? lipsrsealed

hehehe just saying
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2014
Wow, see long legs
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by free2ryhme: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2014
And how mUch is it worth

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Les: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
She deserves hottest legs as well, i'm so turned on!!
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
that boy man actually holds the Guinness book of records as the shortest man in the world. smiley
Mprex:
Pls is that a miniature man she is carrying?
Cyberbaze:
grin
Lordmykel:
Hehehe.. Is that baby boy her husband? lipsrsealed
hehehe just saying

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Les:
So you wish you had legs this long?
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by leshluap(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
ok
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Beautiful tall woman kiss
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
grin
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Na that white monkey wey dey under her legs de laugh me since
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Mujinho4b(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cool legs!!
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ya
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Kelvin0(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
This one is serious angry
God cre8 sha.
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Malawian(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
SO PERSON NEED TO CLIMB CHAIR TAKE DO AM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Rikidony(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Les:
Huh are you a lesbo? lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by akinsadeez(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
eleyi gidi gan cheesy grin
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Les: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
rokiatu:
Huh are you a lesbo? lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
is there anything wrong in appreciating wonderful works of nature?
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Les:
is there anything wrong in appreciating wonderful works of nature?
no but getting turned on by the same sex lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Mprex(f): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pls is that a miniature man she is carrying?
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by alexis007(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
if i waka near this woman eh...na 2 bend down @ intervals do as if say i wan pick something.....russian guys wey go don apply this my trick go don see dis woman toto tire...
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Funny guys. But that slowpoke luks scary though
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Les: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
rokiatu:
no but getting turned on by the same sex lipsrsealed
that's where my moniker comes in wink cheesy cool tongue
Re: Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) by Adekaf(f): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
This na pikin daddy o,d man don old nah,orisirisi

any way d women try with the leg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Down With Stroke / Bbnaija:Mercy Eke Tweaking Her Big Ass in the kitchen / Iyanya Comes Clean About Love Triangle - Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.