Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Baby, Hand Sanitizer And People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Baby, Hand Sanitizer And People (578 Views)

Do U Still Use HAND SANITIZER ? / President Jonathan And Governors Uses Hand Sanitizer / Lagos State To Distribute Free Hand Sanitizer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Baby, Hand Sanitizer And People by charlesng: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2014
I have always been conscious on how I touch people when I feel my hands are not that clean, especially babies.
I am a new father and i am very cautious when people carry or touch my son. Beside the Doctor did advice my wife and I to always disinfect our hands before touching the young man especially if we are coming from outside.

My neighbors, friends and some family members are not happy because I do offer them hand sanitizer before anyone carries
or touch my son.

Note: I do say it in a very polite manner and also add some jokes in it but some people just don't feel its right.

Please i would like to know your opinion on this.
Re: My Baby, Hand Sanitizer And People by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2014
my new born boy 1month old only gets touched by his mum and myself. he is due for vaccination tomorrow. It is important that parents understand that immune systems of babies are not that strong until a certain period in life. Adults carry all sorts of bacteria that they are not aware of. because they have more resilient immune system.. What i did in my house is to install 2 Wall-mounted automated Hand Sanitizers for visitors. and i also advised, no kissing. Yes people adore babies, but they won't be there when there is an emergency and someone with chicken pox comes by or conjunctivitis.. my first boy had both on hi s1st birthday because of touching

1 Like

Re: My Baby, Hand Sanitizer And People by charlesng: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2014
voltron:
my new born boy 1month old only gets touched by his mum and myself. he is due for vaccination tomorrow. It is important that parents understand that immune systems of babies are not that strong until a certain period in life. Adults carry all sorts of bacteria that they are not aware of. because they have more resilient immune system.. What i did in my house is to install 2 Wall-mounted automated Hand Sanitizers for visitors. and i also advised, no kissing. Yes people adore babies, but they won't be there when there is an emergency and someone with chicken pox comes by or conjunctivitis.. my first boy had both on hi s1st birthday because of touching

This is just my view, thanks dear.
I am so glad I have someone who understands me.

(1) (Reply)

Ishilove's Front Page Cheat Free Download: NL Dummies, Get It Here! / . / Drop Your Kik Usernames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.