Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1091937 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
estijaz:
I have d past question at home,av gone tru it a lot of tyms,dere is ntn acidic abt d test esp wen d use of calc is allowed,,itx just for u to reason fast n input ur tinkin into d calc n d ansa will expose itsef but in UI,if u like make u b oga genius,if ur head nor dey work like calc den sorry,failure is guaranteed.Just imagine asking sum1 to calc 0.7643/0.49 with his/her head.Haba u sef knw say dat one nor easy,person brain dey get limit o
and have make effort at sollving it under 75 minutes..... Don forget u b G selve
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pr0ton:

Yh. I had 53 last year cry was aspiring for Dentistry which had the cut off of 74 angry something that was 59 the previous year undecided I already vowed not to try UI anymore sad but then,,,
uhmmm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
DrHost:
uhmmm

What bro? grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pr0ton:

What bro? grin
the vow...... Pls help me to check the stats for industrial chem, physiotheraphy and dentistry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
DrHost:
and have make effort at sollving it under 75 minutes..... Don forget u b G selve
yep even less,it depends on d way u train ur brain to quickly decipher d secret code behind every question,in my sec sch,we usually solve d entire Waec 16 fmath theory questions in 2hrs,compare d kind of fmath waec question we solve to Oau pume n u will c dat Oau is bein too generous wit the allowed tym for a set of questions wit only abt 25 calculations or so
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
DrHost:
the vow...... Pls help me to check the stats for industrial chem, physiotheraphy and dentistry

UI?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
DrHost:
uhmmm
@proton......den u discovered UI is much easier to get dan Oau,since both schools seems so out of ur reach,y don't u try d oda main yoruba sch 'Unilag' where bribery n corruption is d order of d day

#no insults plz from d Unilag peepx,itx d plain truf,we all knw Lagos is d most corrupt state in naija,besides I always speak out of experience #
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
estijaz:
I have d past question at home,av gone tru it a lot of tyms,dere is ntn acidic abt d test esp wen d use of calc is allowed,,itx just for u to reason fast n input ur tinkin into d calc n d ansa will expose itsef but in UI,if u like make u b oga genius,if ur head nor dey work like calc den sorry,failure is guaranteed.Just imagine asking sum1 to calc 0.7643/0.49 with his/her head.Haba u sef knw say dat one nor easy,person brain dey get limit o
d post u utme z very easy when u r at home..very easy baje ..bh u jxt go Der nd do it..scorn 260nd above z nt easy in OAU..i av d past question too..bh when i did it ..lol dey shock me like high tension ...i had 252 bh d medcn was 270 ..so when u say passing u r talking about 270 nd above..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
cassyrooy:
Hi, been out for some time, haven't seen much of sociology aspirants on the thread, so decided to befriend one*you i guess*. Hope to share infos with you.
Tell me ur subject combo for sociology n lemme c if I can recall sum of dia questions
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Holamarncy:
lol.u think so?? i can't laf ..c OAU will give u time plenty ..bh seriously lamlard won't save u in there chemistry d point z if u dnt get d ryt material u will pass bh u might nt get more Dan 260 dats jxt ..Der physics z nice u can even score 90 ..bh biology and chemistry.hmmm..c dnt let me deceive u its someaw ..u can ask any OAU student ..at least i know about 17 student dat would resume for medicine dey were students bfor ..m nt trying to scare anyone m jxt sayin both OAU and UI have Der different level..UI z tym nd no calc OAU own z dat d questionz r nt plainly olevel ..depends on which u can cope with..anybody can pass nd fail..we should jxt know wat we want.. mbbs for both sch dis yr
UI-9500
OAU-7500
ROUGH estimation..
av u written both PUME b4?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
DrHost:
uhmmm
guy bone ..sha know u r more powerful Dan u think
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
DrHost:

UI
Industrial Chemistry - 154

Physiotherapy - 465

Dentistry - 266
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
estijaz:
@proton......den u discovered UI is much easier to get dan Oau,since both schools seems so out of ur reach,y don't u try d oda main yoruba sch 'Unilag' where bribery n corruption is d order of d day

#no insults plz from d Unilag peepx,itx d plain truf,we all knw Lagos is d most corrupt state in naija,besides I always speak out of experience #

So your indirectly saying that "bribery and corruption" is the only way out for me undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
estijaz:
av u written both PUME b4?
..yep..had 252 for OAU nd 76 for UI.... d tin jxt dey messed up..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Holamarncy:
and Der z plenty of tym
1hr 30 mins is hardly tym enuf for me to do complex divisions wit my brain,,ask any Uite n dey will tell u dat if dey had been given 3 hrs, dey still won't get all d calc correctly even if they knw d formula

wat am trying to say in essence is dis,knw wat works for u n stick to it,I will give a practical example here

I knew I can multiply decimals more dan I can divide dem,,so wen I get to a point in my solution where I av to divide 0.5467 by 0.887,,I simply multiply 0.887 wit all d options,d one dat gives me 0.5467 becums d ansa

I don't knw if u get wat am trying to say but look into urself n find ur strengths and weaknesses,work very hard to counter most if not all ur weaknesses n improve ur strengths but wen ur human knowledge fails u,look unto God,d heavenly seat of wisdom

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
estijaz:

unilag z nt like dat oo...haba..nigerians!!!d merit list z very pure bh d other z bribe...soo its jxt to face d merit score
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by labodinho: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
estijaz:

UNILAG- Not really bribery but the person that know the person that you know.Check the last cut off compare to last 2 years cut off.So corruption as u paint it isn't the supremacy.If you get ur dept cut off n above,you have your admission.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pr0ton:

So your indirectly saying that "bribery and corruption" is the only way out for me undecided
Nope atall,I don't doubt ur potentials but anytin can apen n instead of u wasting ur tym,effort n energy in one spot,a little help from a colleague can help u get to d promised land afterall it doesn't mata hw u get dere,wat matters is dat u retain it n prove urself worthy of the spot
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pr0ton:

UI?
yes
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Holamarncy:
..yep..had 252 for OAU nd 76 for UI.... d tin jxt dey messed up..
eyah guy I feel ur pain but u can't tell me dat UI didn't give u any oda course like dentistry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
DrHost:
yes

Done.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
estijaz:
Nope atall,I don't doubt ur potentials but anytin can apen n instead of u wasting ur tym,effort n energy in one spot,a little help from a colleague can help u get to d promised land afterall it doesn't mata hw u get dere,wat matters is dat u retain it n prove urself worthy of the spot

...Noted
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
labodinho:

UNILAG- Not really bribery but the person that know the person that you know.Check the last cut off compare to last 2 years cut off.So corruption as u paint it isn't the supremacy.If you get ur dept cut off n above,you have your admission.
Quite tru,lemme rephrase it,Unilag is 30 percent all abt connection
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
estijaz:
1hr 30 mins is hardly tym enuf for me to do complex divisions wit my brain,,ask any Uite n dey will tell u dat if dey had been given 3 hrs, dey still won't get all d calc correctly even if they knw d formula

wat am trying to say in essence is dis,knw wat works for u n stick to it,I will give a practical example here

I knew I can multiply decimals more dan I can divide dem,,so wen I get to a point in my solution where I av to divide 0.5467 by 0.887,,I simply multiply 0.887 wit all d options,d one dat gives me 0.5467 becums d ansa

I don't knw if u get wat am trying to say but look into urself n find ur strengths and weaknesses,work very hard to counter most if not all ur weaknesses n improve ur strengths but wen ur human knowledge fails u,look unto God,d heavenly seat of wisdom
hmmm..we r different maybe..bh 1hr 30 minutes z cool for me..dat UI exam z jxt knowing urself ..atleast i knew y i didn't make it..bh d exam was cool..bh UI no try dat day oo..wey dem delay person..eye dn almost comot ontop chair ..lol.. UI exam z nt about been brilliant cos i believe anybody can fail nd pas it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
estijaz:
eyah guy I feel ur pain but u can't tell me dat UI didn't give u any oda course like dentistry
..haha come if so u dnt know dat if u dnt meet ur cutoff z change of course next..lol..dentistry ko dentistry ni..lol..u r funny oo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Holamarncy:
d post u utme z very easy when u r at home..very easy baje ..bh u jxt go Der nd do it..scorn 260nd above z nt easy in OAU..i av d past question too..bh when i did it ..lol dey shock me like high tension ...i had 252 bh d medcn was 270 ..so when u say passing u r talking about 270 nd above..
u said my mind. The only prob in ui is no past questions.......
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Holamarncy:
unilag z nt like dat oo...haba..nigerians!!!d merit list z very pure bh d other z bribe...soo its jxt to face d merit score
who nor go nor know,,lemme prove wat am saying,go to d so-called merit list n type d reg no. of no.70 downwards in d pume result checkin box n c d scores for ursef,the aggregate of admitted candidates is not up to 70(the merit list cutoff).Dont bliv me now,c it for ursef afterall seeing is believing,infact stat from no.60

I was really shocked afta d observation last yr wen d list was released
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
estijaz:
Quite tru,lemme rephrase it,Unilag is 30 percent all abt connection
dats it..nd d only different i can c from other sch z dat runsing unilag z d most expensive..proton jxt carry 100k nd above for hand lol..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
DrHost:
u said my mind. The only prob in ui is no past questions.......
yeah tru talk,d prob is UI is just too numerous,,,,,no past question,no calc,sum1 even said UI engages in negative marking,don't knw hw tru dat is anyway
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
estijaz:
who nor go nor know,,lemme prove wat am saying,go to d so-called merit list n type d reg no. of no.70 downwards in d pume result checkin box n c d scores for ursef,the aggregate of admitted candidates is not up to 70(the merit list cutoff).Dont bliv me now,c it for ursef afterall seeing is believing,infact stat from no.60

I was really shocked afta d observation last yr wen d list was released
seriously i strongly doubt it.. i dnt .bliv ..na wa oo...wonder dey oo..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
estijaz:
yeah tru talk,d prob is UI is just too numerous,,,,,no past question,no calc,sum1 even said UI engages in negative marking,don't knw hw tru dat is anyway
dey dnt use joor ..i doubt it.. ha na so dem wicked ..dey don't use
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Holamarncy:
hmmmm datx quite tru,d exam tension after sighting the crowd can make even a genius a dullard

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56