Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1089299 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
The sun is shining more brightly today, the skies are much more beautiful; ever so immaculate.
a gentle breeze accompanying them.
The hibiscus and daffodils all rejuvenating brilliant colours.

I stopped to wonder, isn't life just like a Painter's palette?

He decided to add a dazzling Colour called cassyrooy to his canvas today...a harmony of Colours is what he got.

Nature is in a perfect symphony today, that you were born.

Happy Birthday Augustine, wishing you all of life's most amazing things.

...cheers to tommorrow.
Boss mi, many thanks. Haba! Even your new signature?

'...this kinda thing make me don't want to meet eachother...'

We're all canvas' to the people we meet, how we paint it is up to us. Thanks very much.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Bhuumhite:
thanks....happy birthday...wishing u long life and prosperity... U go last pass olumo rock
Olumo Rock?

Arghh! Sweetie, cheesy I just want to last enough to give my best then pass on for youths to do same, thanks dearie that was sweetie of you.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2015
GetOvaMe:

Ol' boy, you still dey count your years? Hian!

So, It's your Birthday.. I gotta say dawg, you've made quite a reputation for yaself here.
All the love u're getting, so cool!

Y'know, every single day I wake up, I pray to God to give err'body a friend like you...

Hell, why should only I have to suffer?

Bonn' Anniversaire Cassyrooy!
Bia, maybe you've forgotten the consequence of using archived quotes,
in MI_Abaga's voice 'Somebody want to die'

sometimes we don't deserve what we get, sometimes we earn it, guess well who knows.

Thanks bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
When hand tire that cake guy, im go deliver the cake to me, since yesterday?

Boss mi, you outdid my expectations, ceteris paribus, we'd get to see someday.

You mean say the guy never deliver ham? This FrancisTony ehn!

You're welcome. LLNP. We'll get to see.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Ajiaj(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Happy birthday Man! GGMUB
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
geedot:
Happy birthday in arrears bro.
Your writing skill is superb! And it's gonna be an added advantage for you considering the course you're coming in for. Can't wait to meet you in UI nigga.
Thanks bro, i called last week but you didn't pick or reply, i'll again though.

Na UI dey delay fate sha
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
My Naughty Birthday Experience!!!

Date:01-August, 2025
Time:19:30hrs

2025?

<---><---><---><--->

Picking up a glass of Champagne and a fork, Vickerz called the attention of everyone present,

...'We all know why we're gathered here...' his male voice announced through the speakers,

I turned to see the amazing multitude that gathered just for me, that was when that thought ran through my mind, one that only come on this day, it was way back in the good old days, i remembered it, yes the irony called my birthday, but hell, i like that thought...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

...it rained Chelsea and Arsenal all through the night, it was a cold and wet morning, i forcefully left my bed but silence gripped my consciousness,

'where the hell is everyone? I cursed

Time check 06:11am, 'i'm late for lectures, i hurriedly prepared for class as though it was a getting-ready compitition, i set off for classes.

Arriving at the lecture theatre, noticing how deserted it was my frustrations grew,

'where the hell is everyone? I cursed again disappointedly

'i don't know you to be this frustrated' a sweet and soothing voice replied me from nowhere

i turned to see who or rather what replied me, cos the voice was from the Camp of Temptations.

'miss you know nothing about Cassy, and i'm not in the mood to play any Guessing Games' i countered trying to conceal my frustrations

'oh! 'relax and be calm" lover boy, i know more than you give me credit for'... The more she said the more i flared with anger.
'...and i know you're '

i couldn't take it anymore, i had to leave immeadiately, it was still drizzling but i didn't bloody care anymore, 'the world might be drenching but still didn't GAF', like i had cared before, wetin wan concern Cassy with such things?

I made to see Geedot atleast he might be different to me today

'are'u just gonna leave me here? She called at me

i turned and grinned wickedly at her, 'miss i'm sorry but i've got to go'

'it's still drizzling, where are you going to?

'"you know more than i give you credit for", figure that out'

'asked because i want to tag along, but nevertheless forget it' she feigned angry

'thank you' i replied her.

I was disappointed when i got to Geedots' place that no one was around even this niqga, i grew worse

'you made me ran all through to your friends place' that voice said again 'but my friend, you know Opeyemi right? stays in this block and he's gone for the weekend, why not come in and lets have tea, it's cold out here'

i was outta ideas or places to go, so taking this offer was my best shot before suicide.

She walked three doors, pulled out a key and opened the door while i stood watching her.

Now it gets interesting angry angry angry

'i'm Bunmi but the area code is Bhumhiite, and you're welcome' she said not minding if i came in or not

'what a warm and nice place...' i went on to compliment and narrated all jargons i had for birthday last year while staring at my mug, she was curled up on the couch

'you know today isn't that bad, i'm here for you' she said when she reached me, rubbed my knee and continued to the bedroom. 'why don't we do something warm, atleast it might atone for calling you '

I became weird and wired up instantly, in less than 30seconds i had reverted the effects of 'Eating the Forbidden Fruit'

she called out for me to come join her which i with every senses lost to negativity grinned to, my best gift ever was seconds away, i was ecstatic.

I did push ups, jugged a little then headed for the bedroom in natures' best fashion.

WFT Your story would have worth my reading and thumb up for a nice write-up if you had used another character other than Bunmi. Now the story is next to shīt! angry And if it's not for the fact that you had your birthday yesterday (something I regard), I would have gone raw on you angry Keep an eye on your lines!

I opened the door only for

GetOvaMe
Bhumhiite
Mhizdeedy
FrancisTony
Horpeyemmi66
Geedot
Bebcorn
Ruth(my ghost friend on whatsapp)
Pr0ton
Treasuregr8
Olatunji21 and a host of other friends

who shouted 'Surpriiiiiise!'

01/08/2015 was a special day, not for me alone but all those born in August, thank you all, i was just watching with a stick of 'Weed rapped with dictionary-guys like pr0ton call it "High Defination"'

It's a pleasure. That's QHD cool

Thank you for making me feel special, I love you guys.

We love you too.

Actually I love you too. I dunno about them.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by rkarang: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
FrancisTony:

LOL, yes, multiple entries and Yabatech is still waiting. grin

Wow! Great move! This year is your year of admission breakthrough. You won't labour in vain.

Hey, but how come? Besides, have you been able to register in all the schools?

I've lost contact with Emmekaelvin...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
rkarang:

Wow! Great move! This year is your year of admission breakthrough. You won't labour in vain.

Hey, but how come? Besides, have you been able to register in all the schools?

I've lost contact with Emmekaelvin...
Yeah, definitely, AMEN!
I initially chose UNILAG but LASU called on candidates who didn't choose them to apply.

As for Emekakelvin, he do frequent Nairaland but rarely comment; his last seen is yesterday, to say....
It's obvious Accounting is one helluva course.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Dahyotohbad: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Olatunji21 please link for practice questions for literature
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by geedot: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
Thanks bro, i called last week but you didn't pick or reply, i'll again though.

Na UI dey delay fate sha
Blame it on Exams bro..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dahyotohbad:
Olatunji21 please link for practice questions for literature
admissions.ui.edu.ng/backend/saveAs.php?file_source=LITERATURE.pdf

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
olatunji21:
admissions.ui.edu.ng/backend/saveAs.php?file_source=LITERATURE.pdf

Copy and paste into ur browser
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
cassyrooy:
Bia, maybe you've forgotten the consequence of using archived quotes,
in MI_Abaga's voice 'Somebody want to die'

sometimes we don't deserve what we get, sometimes we earn it, guess well who knows.

Thanks bro

Wetin' be this?..

Wey the Baileys??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Dahyotohbad: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
olatunji21:

Copy and paste into ur browser
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dara319(f): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Pr0ton:
hAppY bIrThdaY dAy , ©a§§y smiley

We've had Cassyrooy (still having) and FrancisTony celebrate their birthdays. Who's next?

Umm.. Let's see...

Dara319 tongue

WOW!!!!! Cassyrooy is my dad's birthday mate....bigger u I pray
Mine is november ..glad to be back...

.finally got to use ur mastercard rait?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
dara319:
WOW!!!!! Cassy is my dad's birthday mate....bigger u I pray

I didn't use mine. I used the cafe guy's card. Wbu?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Rapsodee(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
olatunji21:
Pls everyone should download past questions using d above link... Am stil working on d English...
nice job bro
but the chemistry and physics are not downloading too..how come
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dara319(f): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Okay....d cafe guy I went to said hez got no visa card....fink am gonna visit ma bank customer care 2mao...jst lyk bhummite said
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by tolaxin(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
dara319:
Okay....d cafe guy I went to said hez got no visa card....fink am gonna visit ma bank customer care 2mao...jst lyk bhummite said
you can use any card_master or VISA. It should be an internet banking enabled card.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Good day any one been able to log in yet? oxytocin?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
@Cassyrooy,your joke is expensive o,why u put me for that kain role?,please use a diff name next time

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
SexyKaycee:
Good day any one been able to log in yet? oxytocin?
Nope....Let's see what tomorrow has to offer us
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by rkarang: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
FrancisTony:

Yeah, definitely, AMEN!
I initially chose UNILAG but LASU called on candidates who didn't choose them to apply.

As for Emekakelvin, he do frequent Nairaland but rarely comment; his last seen is yesterday, to say....
It's obvious Accounting is one helluva course.

Alright!

As regards Accounting, it's certainly a demanding course. It's full of challenging tasks.

You need to see how voluminous our Cost Accounting is... Minoring in em seems difficult much less those that are majoring in em.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mcpat(m): 5:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Can someone please mention me when UI updates her post Utme list. Thanks and Good morning
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sundayid(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2015
How much is the post utme
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2015
dara319:

But the guy used a mastercard.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
Pls guys is it compulsory to fill in the statement of result?urgent response pls,my cafe time dey waste......cc:cassyrooy,bhuumhite,Pr0ton,getovame

Satement of result? I don't understand.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dara319(f): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Pr0ton:

But the guy used a mastercard.
tolaxin:
you can use any card_master or VISA. It should be an internet banking enabled card.

Alright gonna enable my card for internet banking today....TANK U

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2015
@chibuezewilliam,fill it,it's needed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2015
dara319:
WOW!!!!! Cassyrooy is my dad's birthday mate....bigger u I pray

Arghh! Happy Birthday to your dad in arrears!..... Thanks dear, I used VisaCard to make my payment! Mastercard didn't go through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread