Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1096665 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 2:11am On Feb 07, 2015
ishowdotgmail:

Nice one!!! Well said.....

Lemme say Crossing in UI is usually based on merit if u deserve it. The higher ur Cgpa @d end of d session,d higher ur chances of crossing over to medicine.Courses like dentistry nd physiotherapy r not allowed to cross cos dy r also professional courses. Basic medical science courses like Physiology &Biochemistry usually av d highest chances of crossing nd same apply to human nutrition, chemistry. Even MLS i doubt if dy also allow dem cross. In all one need to be Prayerful nd leave everything in God's hand
chemistry is nt allowed ..only courses dat r nt professional under d college r allowed..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 2:14am On Feb 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
Na we be barrack na, una wey be soldiers don move leave us, though i buy new cutlass as i dey sharp both the front and back some girls just dey look my side dey smile. I no even blink towards them, after elections make them come but now na military mentality one way
guy c dat election go Der some aw bh as soldiers dey guy noin dey happen no b say i fear bh person suppose to dey careful
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2015
ishowdotgmail:

Nice one!!! Well said.....

Lemme say Crossing in UI is usually based on merit if u deserve it. The higher ur Cgpa @d end of d session,d higher ur chances of crossing over to medicine.Courses like dentistry nd physiotherapy r not allowed to cross cos dy r also professional courses. Basic medical science courses like Physiology &Biochemistry usually av d highest chances of crossing nd same apply to human nutrition, chemistry. Even MLS i doubt if dy also allow dem cross. In all one need to be Prayerful nd leave everything in God's hand
how sure are u dat physio dent , pharm and ind chem are not allowed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by xtian234(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2015
Good morning all ......pls am a human nutrition and dietetics asparent thriugh de though had an ND in food technology pks wat are my chances of been admitted .
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2015
DrHost:
how sure are u dat physio dent , pharm and ind chem are not allowed
haha..dey can't dey r professional courses nw
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by yettypeddy(f): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2015
Holamarncy:
chemistry is nt allowed ..only courses dat r nt professional under d college r allowed..
please what are the requirements for direct entry in UI
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by yettypeddy(f): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2015
yettypeddy:
please I have 3.42 in my NCE result and 2 sitting o'level result I want to study business education....what are my chances of been admitted (direct entry)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2015
yettypeddy:
please I have 3.42 in my NCE result and 2 sitting o'level result I want to study business education....what are my chances of been admitted (direct entry)
nt sure doe bh ill say its abit of 50/50.. to b honest i v followed UI for a while
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2015
yettypeddy:
dnt know much about wat u need bh i know a upper class z needed nd sometimes ur sch will speak for u..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
Thats why all of una*mbbs* just dey choke thread with physics and chemistry?

Make we they see na!

abi. they have made many people jump into conclusion that its only mbbs aspirant dey for the thread.

you guys should tell me the month we will sit for the post utme. jamb is out of question for me though. #political_science
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by suckerpunch: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2015
xtian234:
Good morning all ......pls am a human nutrition and dietetics asparent thriugh de though had an ND in food technology pks wat are my chances of been admitted .

Food tech? How's the course?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

abi. they have made many people jump into conclusion that its only mbbs aspirant dey for the thread.

you guys should tell me the month we will sit for the post utme. jamb is out of question for me though. #political_science
They share more than they read *mbbs*.

How far bro?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
They share more than they read *mbbs*.

How far bro?

i'm fine o. its just that - they have monopolized the thread ( no accusive tendency).

how is your preparation? and for my brilliant guys going for mbbs: not only you dey read o, na everybody waka come on this preparation matter. *cycles away to library*

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
Please what is the carrying quota for sociology @UI. Reply urgently needed
I asked this question but nobody want to answer me oh!

ThereIsGodOh.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

i'm fine o. its just that - they have monopolized the thread ( no accusive tendency).

how is your preparation? and for my brilliant guys going for mbbs: not only you dey read o, na everybody waka come on this preparation matter. *cycles away to library*
If na bottle we go burst am for this thread, but to monopolise am na lie, e no go happen. Better still We(Social Sciences) should pull together and share questions since we have similar subject combo. But monopoly no go happen here. Never
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

E don sure for you gan oo.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

no body is monopo...... Any thing and as for the commenting than reading u can never imagine d magnitude of d importance of d little info being shared. Examination is not all about knowing the ans

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
If na bottle we go burst am for this thread, but to monopolise am na lie, e no go happen. Better still We(Social Sciences) should pull together and share questions since we have similar subject combo. But monopoly no go happen here. Never

i'm 101% go with you. we go conquer this thread and dominate top mark scorer in post-ume
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2015
proton is their comprehension passage in d post utme and do u knw d text books called lamlad horlam...... What it relevance to the post utme
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

i'm 101% go with you. we go conquer this thread and dominate top mark scorer in post-ume
Make them they LEAD now instead of to READ, we go see. *Cringes back to my books*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2015
DrHost:
no body is monopo...... Any thing and as for the commenting than reading u can never imagine d magnitude of d importance of d little info being shared. Examination is not all about knowing the ans

yes i get u..... i think you are right, but its far much more better to read than spending a lot chunk of our valuable time on internet.... and saying this does not rubbish what information u guys have been sharing on this thread. i personally gain a lot by joining this thrend. i chose unlorin during my jamb registration becus my olevel isn't good enough ( dearth of good grade) but following this thread u guys have let me known that UI has changed their admission procedure.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oluperfect(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
I just dey observe,,my own concern is jamb and pume
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
DrHost:
proton is their comprehension passage in d post utme and do u knw d text books called lamlad horlam...... What it relevance to the post utme

Of course there is comprehension passage. I know nothing about Lamlad, as I have never used it before.

They set questions according to Jamb syllabus. So when you are preparing for Pume, read Jamb syllabus, though they don't go as far as Jamb would.

Again, I know nothing about Lamlad.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
DrHost:
well i check lamlard i didn't read it for pj..bh ryt nw m using it..nd with d question Der i think it will b 70% useful..jxt read it with other textbook..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
I asked this question but nobody want to answer me oh!

ThereIsGodOh.
nt too sure bh its around 50-70
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pr0ton:

Of course there is comprehension passage. I know nothing about Lamlad, as I have never used it before.

They set questions according to Jamb syllabus. So when you are preparing for Pume, read Jamb syllabus, though they don't go as far as Jamb would.

Again, I know nothing about Lamlad.
d lamlard should jxt enhance or supplement
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by xtian234(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
suckerpunch:

Food tech? How's the course?

food technology is very interesting discipline .it has science and engineering background in the processing and preservation of food
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Holamarncy:

It contains lot of calculations, right?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Holamarncy:
nt too sure bh its around 50-70
Thanks for your time. I'll seek more info after jamb. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Holamarncy:
d fact have not been reading seriously....... Something is telling me ui may use cut off mark in jamb like 2012
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
DrHost:
d fact have not been reading seriously....... Something is telling me ui may use cut off mark in jamb like 2012
they won't...dey dnt blive in authentication of jamb...i knew when dey had problem when dey wanted to scrap jamb..bh jamb didn't allow dey nw made it 200..my brother entered dat yr..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pr0ton:

It contains lot of calculations, right?
yep.... dey tried

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.