Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1086687 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2016
iXavier:

Wait till Monday to do anything on that portal.

And everyone should try and pay school fees and accommodation levy, in my case I wasn't cleared without my both receipts. I don't know if anyone had a different case
after choosing a room on monday, like how long will it take to receive the email that contains the hall authority to pay? and is it the email account provided by the school that it will be sent to?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Praissey: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2016
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Praissey: 12:41am On Feb 05, 2016
iXavier:

Yes
You pay at the bank.
Can't we use Webpay instead?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by IamLucy(f): 1:32am On Feb 05, 2016
iXavier:

To avoid stories really, it is preferably to pay at banks in school

I live far from Ibadan, I paid at a bank close to me but it took them days to process my pin.

If you're paying in your area, make sure the bank knows what you came for or else they'll just make the deposit like an ordinary transaction
iXavier:

Wait till Monday to do anything on that portal.
And everyone should try and pay school fees and accommodation levy, in my case I wasn't cleared without my both receipts. I don't know if anyone had a different case
iXavier:

To avoid stories really, it is preferably to pay at banks in school

I live far from Ibadan, I paid at a bank close to me but it took them days to process my pin.

If you're paying in your area, make sure the bank knows what you came for ke an ordinary transaction
it didnt show us accommodation levy...just bundled fee
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by SegunFlames(m): 3:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Praissey:
Can't we use Webpay instead?

Webpay did not function last year. It might as well not function this time around.

But we can wait and see.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by SegunFlames(m): 3:29am On Feb 05, 2016
Ofatfoed:
after choosing a room on monday, like how long will it take to receive the email that contains the hall authority to pay? and is it the email account provided by the school that it will be sent to?

1. Within 48 hours. It could be that same day too.
2. Yes.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 3:34am On Feb 05, 2016
Heard the Cgpa routine is not being used in UI for pharmacy students.. Is this true? undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by SegunFlames(m): 3:44am On Feb 05, 2016
11michael:
Heard the Cgpa routine is not being used in UI for pharmacy students.. Is this true? undecided

Yeah, only preliminary (100L)

No CGPA in Pharmacy school, Medical school, Veterinary medicine school.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sammydyds(m): 7:23am On Feb 05, 2016
Blissful Morning Fellow Prodigious UItes Please when exactly are we to pay the School/Bundled Fee...?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by morayho(m): 7:44am On Feb 05, 2016
Leystra:
INFORMATION TO ALL NEW STUDENTS

BEFORE YOU PAY EITHER AT THE DESIGNATED BANKS OR USING YOUR ATM CARD, KINDLY ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE APPLIED AND ASSIGNED A ROOM & A BED SPACE. ENSURE ALSO THAT YOU HAVE A PRINTOUT COPY OF THE HALL AUTHORITY TO PAY PRESENTED TO THE BANKS OR FOR YOURSELF BEFORE USING ANY OF THE PAYMENT METHODS. THE PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE THE PIN or WEBPAY (ATM CARD, VERVE OR MASTER CARD) YOU CAN GET THE PIN FROM ANY OF THE DESIGNATED BANKS BELOW:
Mainstreet Bank, Wema Bank, First Bank, Stanbic IBTC & UI Microfinance Bank...

Courtesy...

‪#‎TeamLeystra‬
-------------------------
BBM: 557A1F90
Whatsapp: +2348028060047
-------------------------
‪#‎INFORMATICS‬ '16

Pls Re~Bc
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AOIF(m): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2016
Can Someone Please Expatiate On How To Receive Mail For Update After Making Payment?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bukkiminat(f): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2016
11michael:

Yh,it z being used only in 100l n not jxt in UI,ts all Pharm sch
Pharmacy is nt classified
Its either pass or fail

But then u can still calculate t for scholarship stuffs or any oda personal purpose
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AOIF(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2016
How Do We Activate Our Mail?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kumpharm(f): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2016
AOIF:
How Do We Activate Our Mail?

Instructions on when and how to go about that would be posted on the official website.. Don't be in a haste to do things .. Stay glued to the website. Last year's procedures may not apply this year.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2016
SegunFlames:

1. Within 48 hours. It could be that same day too. 2. Yes.
then how do we check the mail?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Ofatfoed:
where are we going to get the hall authority to pay?
It will be on your portal, but you have to wait for some time.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Bukkiminat:

Its either pass or fail

But then u can still calculate t for scholarship stuffs or any oda personal purpose
does it also apply to college of medicine students?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kumpharm(f): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2016
All your questions will be answered on Monday.. By then things will be much clearer.. Detailed instructions will be on the website.. Don't be in a haste to do things.

From last year's procedures

Activating mails
The password to access your mails will be given to you. You'll be asked to change the password at first login..

Room Application
You'll fill a form where you'll get to upload passport, select block and room, list 3 referees along with their addresses, phone numbers and emails. The application may be approved within minutes if you're lucky or within 48 hours. (you can check this in your mails). Go back to the portal to print the hall authority to pay ( this will contain the approved block and room) which you'll take to the bank

School fees.
Click on pay advice, log in, select bundled fee ( school fees + ges levy) .. Print out.. You're to take this along with the authority to pay given to you during clearance to the bank...

NB: Guard the authority to pay, as you'll use it to pay all fees till you graduate. Be sure to come with all originals of your documents and never submit your original documents.

Last year.. I left my original birth certificate @ home.. Departments in the faculty of science no gree clear me oo... I begged and begged and begged. Had to go back to Lagos to get it before i was cleared.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Lexxybooy(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2016
Ofatfoed:
does it also apply to college of medicine students?
yes but not all departments there. Like human nutrition, they use GP till d end.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Bukkiminat:

Its either pass or fail

Thanks for this insight.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AOIF(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2016
kumpharm:

Instructions on when and how to go about that would be posted on the official website.. Don't be in a haste to do things .. Stay glued to the website. Last year's procedures may not apply this year.
Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by zezeny: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2016
ON THE ISSUE OF REFERENCE LETTERS
A lot of people have been confused as to whether the reference letters to bring are exactly the same with the ones they submitted during clearance or a different one. The requirement of the school is that it shpuld be the same you submitted during clearance. But then if you no longer have copies of that, you are free to get a new one.
The reference letters will be submitted at the point of hall clearance.
Other information you need to know will be posted in due course.
Good morning
Signed:
K.CENT
BB Pin: 2944604E
Twitter: @UI_Gossipz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AOIF(m): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2016
Any Student In The Faculty Of Education Should Kindly Signify, There Is A Question On Ground.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AOIF(m): 10:47am On Feb 05, 2016
I Was At Kantaga Republic Yesterday, It Seems Good Though. I Wasn't Allowed To Check The Inner Rooms But I Viewed Every Numbers On Block A. Kindly Drop Your Question.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Praissey: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2016
zezeny:
ON THE ISSUE OF REFERENCE LETTERS
A lot of people have been confused as to whether the reference letters to bring are exactly the same with the ones they submitted during clearance or a different one. The requirement of the school is that it should be the same you submitted during clearance. But then if you no longer have copies of that, you are free to get a new one.
The reference letters will be submitted at the point of hall clearance.
Other information you need to know will be posted in due course.
Good morning
Signed:
K.CENT
BB Pin: 2944604E
Twitter: @UI_Gossipz
So, we don't need to change who the letter is being addressed to?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sundyhlo: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
AOIF:
I Was At Kantaga Republic Yesterday, It Seems Good Though. I Wasn't Allowed To Check The Inner Rooms But I Viewed Every Numbers On Block A. Kindly Drop Your Question.
which room do u think is d best for me to choose in Indy hall . please answer genuinely. tanks in anticipation.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AOIF(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
sundyhlo:
which room do u think is d best for me to choose in Indy hall . please answer genuinely. tanks in anticipation.
If You Wish To Select Based On 1st Floor, It Ranges From 16~35, Second Floor 36~55, 3rd Floor 56~75. But Assuredly, Every Rooms There Are In Good Condition And They've Renovated Everything. If You Mistakenly Select A Non~existing Room Number, The Hall Supervisor Will Allocate Another One For You.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by iXavier: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ofatfoed:

Yes, the email by the school that's where you'll get it.
Time varies I got mine almost immediately, some people waited quite some time, but not up to a day
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
AOIF:
Any Student In The Faculty Of Education Should Kindly Signify, There Is A Question On Ground.

What is ur question?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AOIF(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

What is ur question?
If You've Viewed Your Payment Advice, Please What Did It Showed? Relating To Program Of Study.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AOIF(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Does Ui Sells Its Intra~University Change Of Course/Faculty Form And How Possible Is It To Change From Faculty Of Education To Faculty Of Law? Voluntary Answers Are Required, Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.