Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Real Housewives Of Atlanta - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Real Housewives Of Atlanta (7236 Views)

Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos / 3 Reasons Why The Real Housewives Of Lagos Will Be Cool To Watch / Desperate Housewives Season 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Housewives Of Atlanta by chika98: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2008
Anyone watch this show? Did y'all see how Kim walked into the car dealership and paid for the Escalade cash down?? $68,000.00 shocked

Sheree is a HOTTIE! I mean she's a straight up milf but her attitude gots to go! And this is her ex husband.

Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by TOYOSI20(f): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2008
Hahaha, Chika, I had to sign in for this one, . . . . . kiss

I'm so looking forward to their reunion episode on Tuesday,. , 

hopefully Nene isn't going to give Kim a smack down,. . . . .

Kim, should be thankful for "Big Papa's" influence, yeah the Escalade sure was something,

and then the connection to the music producer too, LOL, she blames her poor voice on smoking,  lipsrsealed,

And my fav. has got to be Deshawn, if only she'll learn to cook. . . . .  embarassed, but she's so spoilt I love her to pieces. . . . kiss kiss
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by SeanT21(f): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2008
chika98:

Anyone watch this show? Did y'all see how Kim walked into the car dealership and paid for the Escalade cash down?? $68,000.00 shocked

Sheree is a HOTTIE! I mean she's a straight up milf but her attitude gots to go! And this is her ex husband.

I fucking hate That BITCH SHEREE!!

Kim- I can not stand this horrible weave,non-singing,she-male FOOL.She let Sheree to brainwash her into hating NeNe.Cat is spell CAT,NOT KAT!!~~Oh,You are the real drag queen,NOT NENE!!

NENE-I love NeNe.She is alot of fun and say how she feels.

Lisa-Lisa is the reason for all this drama.She ran her mouth to Sheree about the song.She always talks about how she hate drama but yet she is the reason for the drama.

Deshawn-You are an Idiot.How the hell can a grown ass woman not Know how to cook.~~~OH YEAH,OPEN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU TALK!!Its not Jewry-its Jewelry~~Its not Adlanta-its ATLANTA~~its not aks,ITS ASK!!

TOYOSI20:

Kim, should be thankful for "Big Papa's" influence, yeah the Escalade sure was something,

and then the connection to the music producer too, LOL, she blames her poor voice on smoking, lipsrsealed,

And my fav. has got to be Deshawn, if only she'll learn to cook. . . . . embarassed, but she's so spoilt I love her to pieces. . . . kiss kiss

Lisa is going to attack Kim.Kim said that that the reason Lisa has no custody of her kids is because Lisa used to be a crack LovePeddler.CANT WAIT!!

I want NeNe to drag that wig of Kim's Head!!From The Previews,Sheree is not even helping to defend Kim.She is just sitting there minding her business.

GOSH,CAN NEXT TUESDAY COME ANY FASTER!!
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by chika98: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2008
Lmao!

TOYOSI20:

and then the connection to the music producer too, LOL, she blames her poor voice on smoking,  lipsrsealed,

And my fav. has got to be[b] Deshawn[/b], if only she'll learn to cook. . . . .  embarassed, but she's so spoilt I love her to pieces. . . . kiss kiss

She needs to hit the gym. I like her as well. I love Nene and the gay dude that said he has pretty feet. The dude is straight up real. Tells it like it is. I love love that show mehn. Just cracks me the hell up. Have you seen the previews?? Dang! Nene was about to beat Kim's arse. lol

SeanT21: Yeah sheree is something else. I don't know how one can have a fashion show without any clothes. But her body is the boss!
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by SeanT21(f): 1:46am On Nov 21, 2008
chika98:

Lmao!

She needs to hit the gym. I like her as well. I love Nene and the gay dude that said he has pretty feet. The dude is straight up real. Tells it like it is. I love love that show mehn. Just cracks me the hell up. Have you seen the previews?? Dang! Nene was about to beat Kim's arse. lol

SeanT21: Yeah sheree is something else. I don't know how one can have a fashion show without any clothes. But her body is the boss!

She looks like a man to me!!
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by KarmaMod(f): 1:48am On Nov 21, 2008
Sharee is a stupid tart and you'd think someone who thinks she's so fly wouldnt have married someone that looks like an obanje.

Fake idiot.

He's as barfworthy as Nene's son
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by SeanT21(f): 2:24am On Nov 21, 2008
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by TOYOSI20(f): 3:31am On Nov 21, 2008
SeanT21:

Here is a clip of the reunion!!

http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/The_Dish/index.php?article=http://www.bravotv.com/blog/thedish/2008/11/real_housewives_reunion_drama.php

Nice thanks for putting it up, I love the show so much. . . . . .hopefully they'll be a second season. undecided

@ Chika

I know she does, but I think she super gorgeous. . . . . . cool

The gay guy cracks me up so much he's fifty and he sure looks darn good for that age. . . .ROFLMGBO grin
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by chika98: 4:39am On Nov 21, 2008
Sheree is too cute for her own good!. Her attitude sucks arse. How can someone be so self-centered?? Talking about she's too fabulous. I swear i need to move to ATL so i can meet men that don't know what to do with they money.

Nene keeps it real mehn. I love her! But her 18 yr old son is so ugly. If you watch the clip. . Nene told Kim that she can't sing for nothing! I can't wait for tuesday.

Do you guys watch the OC one? They have a new season coming soon.
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by SeanT21(f): 5:42am On Nov 21, 2008
chika98:

Sheree is too cute for her own good!. Her attitude sucks arse. How can someone be so self-centered?? Talking about she's too fabulous. I swear i need to move to ATL so i can meet men that don't know what to do with they money.

Nene keeps it real mehn. I love her! But her 18 yr old son is so ugly. If you watch the clip. . Nene told Kim that she can't sing for nothing! I can't wait for tuesday.

Do you guys watch the OC one? They have a new season coming soon.

This is the first Real Housewives season that I ever watch.I will try Watching the OC Girls.Hopefully,They will be interesting!!I hope We get a new season of the Atlanta Housewives real quick!!love em!!

That Gay man,NENE Gay Boyfriend,is Dwight Eubanks.He owns a hair salon in ATL.He is 50 Years old!!
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by chika98: 6:01am On Nov 21, 2008
SeanT21:

This is the first Real Housewives season that I ever watch.I will try Watching the OC Girls.Hopefully,They will be interesting!!I hope We get a new season of the Atlanta Housewives real quick!!love em!!

That Gay man,NENE Gay Boyfriend,is Dwight Eubanks.He owns a hair salon in ATL.He is 50 Years old!!

The first one is very funny but not as fun as the Atl one. He does? Dude says he has sex 3times a day. lol
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by KarmaMod(f): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2008
[
[/quote][quote author=chika98 link=topic=197954.msg3115978#msg3115978 date=1227238777]

Nene keeps it real mehn. I love her! But her 18 yr old son is so ugly.

His retarded earrings arent helping either. Seriously doesnt he look like he's the son of Sharee's ex?

Butler or Lover?  grin
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by chika98: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2008
He sure does!! The boy is too worwor jor. grin

I wonder if their husbands cheat on them.
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by SeanT21(f): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2008
He looks too Young to be 50!!Having sex 3 times a day is really working!LOL!!

"What's going on with the bitches" He and NeNe should get their own show!!
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by chika98: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2008
LOL. Did you guys watch the reunion? Sheree is so evil. Chic couldn't even defend Kim. She just sat there with a wicked grin on her face.
Deshawn is too quiet biko. Just smilling like a dufus. But Nene was about to give Kim a beat down! I swear i love that chic!
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by SeanT21(f): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2008
chika98:

LOL. Did you guys watch the reunion? Sheree is so evil. Chic couldn't even defend Kim. She just sat there with a wicked grin on her face.
Deshawn is too quiet biko. Just smilling like a dufus. But Nene was about to give Kim a beat down! I swear i love that chic!

Kim is a lier.She lies about having Cancer.How low can she get!!She knows damn well that BIG POPPA is married.Homewrecker She is.I hope his wife finds out a give her a beat down!!

Sheree sat there and did not defend her friend Kim.Kim got knocked down by Lisa and NeNe and Sheree did not say anything to defend her.

Deshawn~~~YAWN!!Call Jenny Craig honey.

Lisa was the one that told Kim about the song.She was screaming all over the place and Kim could not get a word in.GUILTY ANYONE?

NeNe-I hate the new haircut.I really think she should apologize to Kim about the song.It seems that Kim was hurt.I hope they can be friends again!!

Dwight-You need to hook Kim up with a new Wig.If I ever visit Atlanta,I will visit your salon!!

Can Next Season come any sooner!!
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by chika98: 4:50am On Nov 28, 2008
I know Lisa was just shouting on Kim and couldn't even let her speak.
Nene isn't a beautiful woman anyways so it doesn't matter what kinda hair she got. I love her though because she keeps it real.
Dwight i don't like his new hair. I like it better on the show than now. It is too long cry
Yeah Deshawn needs to hit the gym and hard too.

Did y'all get a glimpse of Kim's watch though? So hot!!!
Re: Real Housewives Of Atlanta by SeanT21(f): 3:49am On Nov 29, 2008
chika98:

I know Lisa was just shouting on Kim and couldn't even let her speak.
Nene isn't a beautiful woman anyways so it doesn't matter what kind of hair she got. I love her though because she keeps it real.
Dwight i don't like his new hair. I like it better on the show than now. It is too long cry
Yeah Deshawn needs to hit the gym and hard too.

Did y'all get a glimpse of Kim's watch though? So hot!!!

Yes,Big Poppa used to spoil that FOOL!!

Nene is beautiful.CMON NOW!!

(1) (Reply)

Select The Most Beautiful Of These Naija Actresses. / BBTitans Week 3: Ipelang, Khosi, Yemi Others Nominated For Eviction / Please Who Has D Link Or Where I Can Download THE WEDDING PARTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.