Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,204 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Please House My Partner Steps On Something Evil,your Kind Help Pls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please House My Partner Steps On Something Evil,your Kind Help Pls (503 Views)

Shocking Video: Pastor Steps On The Stomach Of Pregnant Woman / South African Pastor Makes Members Eat Grass, Steps On Them / 4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please House My Partner Steps On Something Evil,your Kind Help Pls by godsamist: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
When i travelled in search of greener pasture little did i know that the enemy will come knocking on my flat.
Not up to 2wks of my journey my partner called with the complaint the it was obvious that she would have steppen on evil thing just at her frontage in our flat..It really affecting her foot and ever since have tried everything medically all to no avail.
Pls is there anyone in the house with such solution?
Any prophet in the house pls your kind help.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Slam Charles Novia / Photos: Orezi Signs Multmillion Naira Merrybet Deal / Happy Birthday To Miss-stella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.