Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

'i'm At The Best Club In The World' - Isco Rules Out Leaving Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'i'm At The Best Club In The World' - Isco Rules Out Leaving Real Madrid (401 Views)

‘My Earlier Decision Stands’ – Enyeama Rules Out Nigeria Return / Wow!!!!!! This Is By Far The Best Club Jersey In The NPFL. !!!! / The All-time Best Club In EPL Revealed With Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i'm At The Best Club In The World' - Isco Rules Out Leaving Real Madrid by Moh4newsafrica(f): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
The attacking midfielder was linked with a number of clubs during the summer, including Tuesday's opponents Liverpool, but he wants to win more titles with the Blancos

Isco insists that he will not be leaving Real Madrid, claiming that he sees no reason to ditch "the best club in the world".

The Spain international only joined the Blancos from Malaga last summer but, despite an encouraging start to his Santiago Bernabeu career, he ultimately failed to nail down a regular berth in Carlo Ancelotti's starting line-up last season.

The lack of game time led to speculation linking Isco with a move away from the Spanish capital, with Tuesday's Champions League opponents Liverpool among those said to have been seriously interested in signing the 22-year-old.

read more<<<http://newsafricanow.com/im-at-the-best-club-in-the-world-isco-rules-out-leaving-real-madrid/

(1) (Reply)

Eplnaija News Update / Anderlecht Draw Was Shocking But The Team Is Not Moved By Criticism -wenger / 2 Dead, 20 Injured In Stampede At Akwa Ibom New Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.