Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats (16838 Views)

Get Your Classy, And Unique Hats, Fascinators, Turbans And Head Gears Of Any Kin / Hats, Mini Top Hats And Fascinators. / Unbelievable Price Slash: Fedora Hats Special Collection FOR JUST #500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by greatikena: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2008
Goodday all
please can anybody teach me how to make hat with sinamy or does anybody knows where on the net i can learn for free?
I just love seeing ladies with fine hats and i wish i can make one for myself too. thanks for your suggestion in advance
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by uzwu: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2009
greatikena:

Goodday all
please can anybody teach me how to make hat with sinamy or does anybody knows where on the net i can learn for free?
I just love seeing ladies with fine hats and i wish i can make one for myself too. thanks for your suggestion in advance
I want to learn too. Where in Lagos can i learn how to make hats and beads
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by uzwu: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2009
No response yet? Pls hel. I really need to learn ASAP!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by mohawkchic(f): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
~There'a a Free How To Guide Am aware of On How To make Fascinator hats Not Sinamay Hats!

~Will post the link later. . .
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by tessybaby(f): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2009
waiting
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by mohawkchic(f): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
~ grin OKay since you're waiting,i might as well!!

~Had to go thro my Favourites To find it!!

~This Site is amazing,You'll find your A-Z Guide/Video's of How to Do Almost Anything on there! Enjoy Browsing!!

How To Do Just About Anything

http://www.ehow.com/how_2312590_make-feathered-hair-ornament.html
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by uzwu: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2009
Thanks Mohawk. But i still need to be present to watch how they are been made. I need to attend classes if you know what i mean
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by mohawkchic(f): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2009
~YW. . .Yeah i suppose. . .
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by sssob: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
hi, stumbled upon this post, i could teach you how to make sinamey hats but u really cant learn it for free, cos u need to buy materials and other stuffs,
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by beckyseun(f): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2010
I make Sinamay, Fishnets and any fashion hats you may love to have.
I also make beads, send me a mail on beckyolagunju@yahoo.com if you are still interested
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by QueenX1: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2010
Iam doing sinamay hats and also conduct courses on how to do it. please contact me at pec@workmail.co.za. willing to offer a 3 days course to a miminimum of three indiviudals per course. I will forward cost implications and requirements. Here is my catelogue for see what I can do, professionally i can forward to you my CV.

Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by lilsaint2: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2014
If you are still looking for how to make hats (sinamay and lots more), here is a very lovely, easy and cheap means to learn. Call Sarah on

08023221071 or visit
www.newcreationhats.com

and leave your details in the 'contact-us' page and she will get back to you. If you're in Lagos, you just hit jackpot! I'm referring her cuz I also learnt under her. You can also go through her catalog on the website.

Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by slim1739: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
If you are in Ibadan, call 08067897113.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats by chilis(f): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
I am in Onitsha,any contact please?

(1) (Reply)

》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! / U Wanna Know How To Pamper Ur Skin With Palm Oil. Bitterleaf, Sandalwood? Join / How To Make Skin Lightening Soap With Black Soap ( Ose Dudu), Omi Ojo, Omi Aro E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.