Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Lets Talk About The New Metal Gear And Final Fantasy! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lets Talk About The New Metal Gear And Final Fantasy! (899 Views)

Final Fantasy VII - The Most Anticipated Game "Remake" Of The Century / Where To Get Final Fantasy XIV Crack / Final Fantasy Or Metal Gear Solid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About The New Metal Gear And Final Fantasy! by Naslala(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2006
Hey gamers!U might say im a final fantasy or metal gear addict but those games are just awesome,has anybody heard anything about the new metal gear(guns of the patriots) and final fantasy (7 and 12) on playstation 3.I heard that in the case of metal gear,konami is actually not the makers but had some of the team that developed the other metal gear help out.Any ideas?
Re: Lets Talk About The New Metal Gear And Final Fantasy! by cyprianjr(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2006
I thought the new metal gear was yet to be released, i played and completed the last one, i still tell people around me that metal gear is the best adventure game ever on playstation2, who cares about god of war.
Re: Lets Talk About The New Metal Gear And Final Fantasy! by sniperwolf(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2006
MGS still remain the best in PlayStation platform with the new MGS4: Guns Of Patriot that will be the game of the century and as well as the MGS: Movie to be out in 2008 by Hideo Kojima that will be the movie of the millennium. I can't wait to play MGS4 and see the movie. But I strongly believe that MGS1 is still the best cos of great concept and story but poor graphics though. Thanks to Konami team 4 job well done. I remain sniperWOLF.
Re: Lets Talk About The New Metal Gear And Final Fantasy! by gbadex1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2006
Metal gear? Hmmm, great game.

But final fantasy? New name, same wack sh*t.
Maybe it's just me, but rpgs suck. I played ff12, and nuthings changed. I hate the gameplay. Storyline's good but fight scenes suck like 2 year old babies.

God Of War? Now dat's a game!! I.M.O, that's the best game on ps2.

(1) (Reply)

Nice Online Games On Nigeria's #1 Radio Site. / Moderator's Year End Comments / What Are The Strangest Names You'v Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.