Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Need Help With OLX !!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help With OLX !!! (833 Views)

See The Shock I Got On Olx(+screenshots) / Conversation Between Me And OLX Scammers / Olx Is Rejecting My Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With OLX !!! by Angha: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hi, guys! Need your help with OLX! Want to buy a used phone on this website, but i'm afraid of being scammed undecided!

olx told you to see face to face with sellers before paying, but is it safe

What can you advice me?? How to buy a phone and not to lose my money Hope you'll tell me your experiences or some advices...
Re: Need Help With OLX !!! by viczing(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Angha:
Hi, guys! Need your help with OLX! Want to buy a used phone on this website, but i'm afraid of being scammed undecided!

olx told you to see face to face with sellers before paying, but is it safe

What can you advice me?? How to buy a phone and not to lose my money Hope you'll tell me your experiences or some advices...

Run away from OLX go to slot and buy phone that's my candid advice
Re: Need Help With OLX !!! by ceejay80: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Becareful, never pay in advance, even if they ask u to pay 10% upfront, those guys are very smart,meeting him in person does not really solve the problem,
Just becareful

1 Like

Re: Need Help With OLX !!! by Angha: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
I'll try! wink cool
Re: Need Help With OLX !!! by Angha: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2014
viczing:

Run away from OLX go to slot and buy phone that's my candid advice

But why? What is bad with it??
Re: Need Help With OLX !!! by francis247(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2014
Angha:

Nothing is wrong with it. Just meet the buyer in a public location say in front of a filling starion or bank and if you're looking to buy the Samsung Galaxy S series, Note or iPhone, shine your eyes very well for clones and icloud locked iPhones.
Re: Need Help With OLX !!! by viczing(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2014
Angha:

they all fake....
Re: Need Help With OLX !!! by Angha: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
viczing:

they all fake....

How can you know this? Many people buy stuff online... my friend bought a phone and it was he who adviced me to buy for sale online...
You think there r no opportunity to buy a good phone 'cause they all fake? sad
Re: Need Help With OLX !!! by asudan: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Angha:

How can you know this? Many people buy stuff online... my friend bought a phone and it was he who adviced me to buy for sale online...
98% online transactions in Nigeria are fake.it's better you visit shops than going online. we Nigerians aren't ripe yet for it.

1 Like

Re: Need Help With OLX !!! by viczing(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Angha:

dude you can go ahead pls can't say much but don't come here and cry over spilled milk

1 Like

Re: Need Help With OLX !!! by gingger(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
If u know u will counter any advice given to, y did u create dis thread.. Ve stopped going for fairly used phones.. Go slot go buy new phone n dump olx. Take it or leave it.

N.b don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Need Help With OLX !!! by Angha: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
Thnx! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Jumia Black Friday: Double Awoof Vouchers + Warehouse Run / Airterl Android 1+1 Offer / Tecno H6 Lollipop Custom Rom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.