Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Finca Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finca Nigeria (2317 Views)

FINCA Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Customer Relationship Officers (savings/loans) At FINCA Nigeria / FINCA Nigeria Job Recruitment (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finca Nigeria by gift1234: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hello Good people, does any one know the entry level salary of FINCA? working conditions, etc., it is urgently needed for decision making as I may have to relocate from my state of residence
Re: Finca Nigeria by Hussyk: 4:54am On Nov 04, 2014
pls how did you apply ?

1 Like

Re: Finca Nigeria by gift1234: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2014
somebody submitted my CV please any one with information should help please
Re: Finca Nigeria by simeonval: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2014
FINCA is a good organisation to work with if not the best microfinance bank in nigeria at the moment, a friend got appointment with them last month as a facility management officer with good pay better than most banks in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Finca Nigeria by Chisammy4u(f): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2014
gift1234:
Hello Good people, does any one know the entry level salary of FINCA? working conditions, etc., it is urgently needed for decision making as I may have to relocate from my state of residence

My dear have they contacted you to pick your appointment letter?
I want to know,because after our final stage interview with them in Owerri,they told us that they'll get back to us. From that day till now,I've not heard from them,though some of my colleagues that went for the interview told me that they recieved regret mail from them,but I've not recieved any mail nor call from them.
Re: Finca Nigeria by gift1234: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2014
not yet am likely to travel for test soon, just want to know if its worth taking excuse from work, travelling and all that. If I have a clue on salary and working conditions I may compare with where I am now and know the kind of effort to put into the process.... Thanks
Chisammy4u:

My dear have they contacted you to pick your appointment letter?
I want to know,because after our final stage interview with them in Owerri,they told us that they'll get back to us. From that day till now,I've not heard from them,though some of my colleagues that went for the interview told me that they recieved regret mail from them,but I've not recieved any mail nor call from them.
Re: Finca Nigeria by Chisammy4u(f): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2014
gift1234:
not yet am likely to travel for test soon, just want to know if its worth taking excuse from work, travelling and all that. If I have a clue on salary and working conditions I may compare with where I am now and know the kind of effort to put into the process.... Thanks

Alrite,FINCA is such a nice Int'l MF Institution you'll like to work with.
Their pay is also nice.
I'm still hoping to hear from them about my last and final stage interview with them...
Re: Finca Nigeria by ewen: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
please, what are the interview question like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Lekki - Ajah / Healthplus Written Test Invite / Recent Job Vacancies At Amazuma Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.