Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Oblige Me If You Have Written Prince2 Or Intend Writing Prince2 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oblige Me If You Have Written Prince2 Or Intend Writing Prince2 (811 Views)

What Do You Intend To Do With Your DVM Certificate? / Man's Resignation Letter Written On A Cake / The Best Prince2 Certification Training In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oblige Me If You Have Written Prince2 Or Intend Writing Prince2 by royalcode: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hello house
I intend sitting for the Prince2 exams, i would like to know if there is anyone in the house who would be writing the exams.
Also, if anyone has written the exams, is it possible to self study for the Prince2 foundation or is necessary i attend classes.
Also, how relevant is Prince2 in firms in Nigeria today?
I have consulted an ATO Harry Baker but their fees seems to be on the high side for me and the venue for classes is quite faraway from central Lagos, any idea of other ATOs.
Again, how easy is it to pass the exams, cause i have been told by the ATO i consulted that it is possible to study within two weeks coupled with classes and pass the exams, but there should be more to that or shoulddn't?
Re: Oblige Me If You Have Written Prince2 Or Intend Writing Prince2 by OutofdboxPrjCns: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2015
@royalcode

PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. PRINCE2® is a flexible method and is aimed at all types of projects.

You can take your certification exam with us - OutofDbox Project Consult.

PRINCE2® Foundation exam:
• Multiple choice format
• 75 questions per paper
• 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
• 35 marks required (out of 70 available) to pass - 50%
• Closed book.

OutofDbox Project Consult is a training and exam administration organization committed to excellence.

We are an Accredited EXIN Partner and EXIN is the international authority in the field of PRINCE2® and ITIL® exams located in the Netherlands. We are also accredited by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) located in the US.

For more information, visit www.outofdbox.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Solve This Interview Quiz / Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013 Course For Business Executives / UPDATED Waec 2015 Mathematics Questions Posted image available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.