Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

War In INEC Office As GEJ Comes With His Primary School Report Cards(photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / War In INEC Office As GEJ Comes With His Primary School Report Cards(photo) (2263 Views)

See Strange Way A Primary School Pupil Answer Maths Questions / Buhari Finally Won APC Presidential Primary Election <pics> / A Man Came To Congratulate His Friend On His New Office. As He Was Admiring The Office, He Came Acro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War In INEC Office As GEJ Comes With His Primary School Report Cards(photo) by NJPot(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-hmry_mVgq-I/VFedeM4Jl_I/AAAAAAAABqU/83GhB95itYc/s1600/gej%2Brepot%2Bcards.jpg[/img]

Work in INEC head office today closed early with fighting and confusion as the president stormed the INEC headquarters with his primary school report cards.

Source
Re: War In INEC Office As GEJ Comes With His Primary School Report Cards(photo) by raymis(f): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2014
We wont accept report cards. He must present his certificate. Period.
Re: War In INEC Office As GEJ Comes With His Primary School Report Cards(photo) by obi4eze(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2014
raymis:
I'm just laughing at you because the op got you pn this one. The pic was photoshoed.
Re: War In INEC Office As GEJ Comes With His Primary School Report Cards(photo) by NJPot(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
raymis:
grin
Re: War In INEC Office As GEJ Comes With His Primary School Report Cards(photo) by spyg1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
The Report card suppose not to stand the taste of time. I mean which primary school will have that kind of flashy report card at that time?
Re: War In INEC Office As GEJ Comes With His Primary School Report Cards(photo) by NJPot(m): 1:26am On Dec 07, 2014
spyg1:
The Report card suppose not to stand the taste of time. I mean which primary school will have that kind of flashy report card at that time?
May be he preserved it well.
Re: War In INEC Office As GEJ Comes With His Primary School Report Cards(photo) by Blurr(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2014
@op. Give us ur source, or i'll sue yu for Libel grin
Re: War In INEC Office As GEJ Comes With His Primary School Report Cards(photo) by spyg1(m): 6:18am On Dec 08, 2014
NJPot:

May be he preserved it well.
the design nko?
Re: War In INEC Office As GEJ Comes With His Primary School Report Cards(photo) by NJPot(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Blurr:
@op. Give us ur source, or i'll sue yu for Libel grin

It is there. lol

(1) (Reply)

When You Smoke Oshogbo Weed For The First Time / (pic) When He Is The Only Rich Person That Owns A Car In 1960s. / You Must Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.