Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

My Nigeian Wife Knows I’m A Robber – Liberian Refugee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nigeian Wife Knows I’m A Robber – Liberian Refugee (748 Views)

The Story Of OYENUSI, THE Notorious Nigerian Arm Robber [pics] / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Ebola : Liberian Woman Hanged Herself In A Tree In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nigeian Wife Knows I’m A Robber – Liberian Refugee by oludashmi(f): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
A Liberian refugee, Moses Andrel, has confessed that his wife is full aware that he is an armed robber. He said his wife prays for before leaving for his night operations.

He said he informed his wife before quitting his driving job for car snatching and his wife approved of it. He also claims to give his wife money after every successful operation.

“My wife has a boy for me and is pregnant and she knew all my movement but I didn’t discuss everything with her,” he said.

As a driver distributing sausage rolls to customers, he said he was earning between N20,000 and N25,000 a month as salary but when he quit driving and joined a car snatching gang, his income increased asronomically to N200,000 a month.

He said he did not find it difficult to be a car snatcher because he was already a driver and what he did was to look for a driving job and when his employers assign him a car, he would sell it and relocate to another city in Nigeria. He confessed that he sold some cars in Lagos and relocated to Oyo State where he was eventually arrested by the police.

Andrel revealed that they have network across cities in Nigeria and that was why it was possible to sell off any snatched car through their network. And mentioned Alhaji Tanko as their big customer living in Abuja and said once any of his gang snatches any car, Adebayo, a panel beater, would first change the engine and chassis numbers of the vehicle before they end it to Alhaji in Abuja who pays them immediately.

He said they target brands such as Toyota Camry, Nissan, Honda and SUVs and usually sell them for between N250,000 and N300,000 to Alhaji.

Picture and more details here - http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/wife-knows-im-robber-liberian-refugee/

(1) (Reply)

Y Would Seun Ban Me Till 2024?? / Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And / Fraud Alert: Mandatory ATM Debit Card Upate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.